Condition below 50%

I have a maintenance service contracted, the maintenance ratio is 123%, but the plane’s condition only falls and now it is 49% and I don’t know what I can do, there are other planes that have a maintenance ratio of 80% but their condition falls up to 80% and then back up to 95% on average.

might be because you haven’t got she maintenance blocks spread evenly.
or have you to flights that get delayed so the maintenance block is reduced to less than required

can you add a photo of she flight schedule form that plane?

It’s not only about the maintenance ratio, you also have to make sure that the maintenance windows are spread over the week. You can’t fly 6 days without any maintenance window and then stay 1 day on the ground because within this 6 days the condition falls below 50%. No matter how the maintenane ration is, as soon as the condition is below 50% the aircraft will not fly anymore.
So just change your schedule and manually add a transfer flight to the airport where you have scheduled the maintenance window.

If your maintenance windows are evenly spread over the week but your maintenance ratio is below 100% doesn’t mean that you can’t immediately fly anymore. It means that the maintenance team can’t bring the aircraft condition back to 100% within this week. Therefore the minimum and maximum condition the aircraft reaches during the week is falling continuously until it’s falling below 50%.