Decline in SLF

Maybe your 47x 747i are a bit obviously or your 68x 737 ... but's just a guess ;)

Back to topic: my Cargo load factor also declined by more than 20 % in the past weeks.

Yes cargo got hits more hard than passengers. I do encounter same situation. It maybe a result of excess supply, or our lack of focus on the cargo field...

Or cargo airlines taking up the market share ...

Competition is getting thougher for sure... I have seen 6 airlines in addition to me who have started operations in TLL in the past month and a half.... 3 of them went bankrupt for real, one airline+me have made restarts.... really "fun" in a small market...

A lot of fun starting. Had to cut all unprofitable routes and get rid off turboprops in order to save on maintenance.

Expecting to get some long range aircraft interesting to see what the LF will be then.

Also had 68% LF, now getting 75%. The choice of CRJ’s as the main aircraft was right. As I see it now.

You will get terrible loads on long range if you hub doesn't have a lot of feeder traffic.

I rarely cut routes since all feeder traffic is valuable. Cutting a route could lower loads on another route. I cut a route yesterday because of only 25% loads and little feeder traffic, but I try to keep everything above 50% loads. The route I cut was a complete bloodbath. 4 different airlines flying E95s or CR7/9 (I was using a CR9) and NONE were full in either economy or business. And the prices were dipping below the recommended. Nobody was making money on that route.

I have 50 aircraft feeding to feed my long range flights.

I did cut routes which had 1 to 12 seats occupied, they were useless. Some of them were empty :slight_smile:

I also have an IL contract with an airline based at the same HUB which has a perfect local network.

Once you integrate 737s or A32x planes into your network, you can probably safely begin longer flights then!

Sometimes I wish I interlined with my competitors at my hub, but the little chess game we have going can be pretty fun. Price cutting, equipment upgauging, adding new routes only to have another airline hop in 3 days later. Some new players seem to just look at the route schedule of one of us and simply fly the same flights as us, taking away some marketshare. All the kinds of things that make AS fun (and I've only been playing since November! I only joined Aspern in January)

Duplicate. Disregard

Once you integrate 737s or A32x planes into your network, you can probably safely begin longer flights then!

Sometimes I wish I interlined with my competitors at my hub, but the little chess game we have going can be pretty fun. Price cutting, equipment upgauging, adding new routes only to have another airline hop in 3 days later. Some new players seem to just look at the route schedule of one of us and simply fly the same flights as us, taking away some marketshare. All the kinds of things that make AS fun (and I’ve only been playing since November! I only joined Aspern in January)

I have a very special hub at Kyiv (KBP) it does not generate enough pax for massive use of 737. So the main type are CRJ all of them ( except CRJ200), to adjust capacity. 737’s are only good for mid haul flights and, sometimes on busier routes. So I have 7 of them, the figure will probably grow to 15-20 in a due time.