DEFAULT SEATING

Hello all,

When i lease an aircraft it automatically applies the default seating, is it possible to have no default? As i have 2 configs for the same type - some used for domestic ops others for international legs. 

Yes it is.

Go to Settings ( right on the top) and chose (Game World)  Settings.

You will find seatings and pilots under the heading Comfort Function.

Before doing anything after you have started new airline you need to deactivate the Comfort Functions because almost all of them are completely useless and just cost you lots of money.

Thanks guys! :)

Before doing anything after you have started new airline you need to deactivate the Comfort Functions because almost all of them are completely useless and just cost you lots of money.

Since it’s reasonable to assume newbies will not know this - and even veterans can easily forget this when creating a new airline, one has to wonder why these options are activated rather than deactivated by default.

Since it's reasonable to assume newbies will not know this - and even veterans can easily forget this when creating a new airline, one has to wonder why these options are activated rather than deactivated by default.

Assuming a fresh from the sign up page newbie, they might appreciate if the game automate some task at the beginning, when the learning curve could be to steep and you have too much to comprehend initially, and all you want is to see your new shiny aircraft take off to the sky. Later when they aware the effect and become situationally aware, they could easily restart and keep that in mind for any upcoming world/airline.

As for veterans, well there's a reason even a veteran type-rated pilot with thousands of hours on type still have to do proficiency check periodically to keep him/her current to fly the aircraft type. Just consider it a proficient check for AS player, lol. 

So as much as I hate it to turn off that comfort option every time I started new world, I think it is proper for the game to have the option activated by default. 

There could be an option when creating a new company. Turn on comfort option? A simple deselect would solve it.

There could be an option when creating a new company. Turn on comfort option? A simple deselect would solve it.

I agree. Maybe when creating a new airline the game could immediately jump to yhe settings page.