Deletion of accounts on Gatow

I am in Chengdu of sichuan ,China

But india? He is in  Mianyang of sichuan,China

I use ADSL connection network, so the IP address will change every time

His use of a state-owned units, using the intranet IP 118.123.16.34

We could never be the same IP

I would like to ask how we  into a multi-accounting?

我觉得特别奇怪,你们随便就认定我多账户,之前我多账户,已经完全删除了其他账户,india根本就不是我的账户,而是我朋友的账户。

最关键的事实是,我在成都,他在绵阳。我使用adsl有可能IP和其他用户一样,但是他在绵阳,使用固定IP。我和他的账户永远不可能在同一个IP登陆的。

我很想知道你们是怎么认定多账户的。

而且你们删除那么多账号,总是说你们很有道理,没有BUG或者问题的存在

我想知道为什么我的账户被删除后,我却还可以上论坛呢?这算不算是一个BUG存在呢?

The forums are independend.

Like the last time, you used the same credit card for both accounts. And if this is only a friend of you, you have to tell him that you can't help him on payment especially when you were already involved in another multi-account case!

The forums are independend.

Like the last time, you used the same credit card for both accounts. And if this is only a friend of you, you have to tell him that you can't help him on payment especially when you were already involved in another multi-account case!

OK,you used the same credit card for both accounts

may be it is True

BUT,I know that in the last month, at least 13 people may use the same credit card

we buy credit in taobao

Evidence in the following:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.1.8j6GIW&id=17695760849

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.13.8j6GIW&id=15754899849

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.7.8j6GIW&id=17695860245

Do people buy credit from here are the same person?

你说我跟他使用同一张信用卡支付,所以判定我多开。

但是事实上就在上个月,就至少有13个人使用同一张信用卡支付。

我们都是在淘宝上购买的。

产品链接如下:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.1.8j6GIW&id=17695760849

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.13.8j6GIW&id=15754899849

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.7.8j6GIW&id=17695860245

难道30天内在这里购买的13个人都是同一个人吗?

We don't know what Taobao is - they don't have any contract with us and they are not an official payment provider for us. It is also not allowed to earn money with our product (AirlineSim) so if you use such an offer it is your own risk!

I think a better solution than argument on this forum will be introduction of other payment solution, such as JCB for Japanese players and UnionPay for Chinese players also.

SK,I don't agree with you.

A game player in March 23, 2013 asked:I do not have credit card and other payment before I chose buy Internet from they can help me buy credits,They also help others buy credits many times I want to if you check Some people use same IP is it break rule?

You replied: "yes same IP by more player are not allower!"

c29d9c7agw1e36ds8n0clj.jpg

You obviously is the default "I chose buy Internet from they can help me buy credits, They also help others buy credits many times"

But why I did the same thing, I will be deleting your account?

I think a better solution than argument on this forum will be introduction of other payment solution, such as JCB for Japanese players and UnionPay for Chinese players also.

it is good idea  UnionPay cards can be used in 105 countries and regions around the world

SK, I know you are busy so may be you didn't see my private mail, it's fine.

Now the situation is, some Chinese players pay for each other using same credit card, and more using Taobao service which they found easy to pay, and AS team use this as a key evidance to detect multi account.

Is there anyone in fault? No!

Many and even may be most Chinese credit cards are no good to pay for your game by the player themselves, personally I encountered the problem myself. They love the game so naturally they need to find a way to pay for your game, and the feasible solution is what they did, using those few cards available together.

You guys in AS Team are also right to detect and remove multi accounts, no problem with that.

Since both the players and the AS Team cannot change the external environment, if more Chinese people want to play and the AS want to attract more customers from China, we better find out a way to avoid the credit card issue become a real problem.

A few suggestion:

- AS try to adopt Unionpay, the Chinese equivalent to VIAS and Master card. This might be expensive and difficult for AS, but it really help all Chinese players pay for themselves.

- AS open a Taobao account, which is the Chinese equivalent to Ebay + Paypal. This are also widely used amount Chinese people. I would say 99% those want to play your game use Taobao for online purchase.

- If both suggestion above is too many work for the AS, then you should add a Mainland China volunteer to your team, whom may be able to use one dedicated credit card help others to pay for your game, and act as a bridge of communication between the AS team and increasing number of Chinese players.

- At the very last, if the AS choose to do nothing, then please stop using credit card information to detect multi accounts at least for now, until a better solution is found.

I believe everyone come to this game is for the enjoyment, no one want to make any trouble for anyone else, so when we encounter a problem, let's solve it together.

@oscarliu

I must admit that I was not aware that this is company selling our credits (and maybe earning with this too). This is not allowed and we have the problem like described before that we may detect it as a multi-accounting.

@friendlyxue

Thank you for the objective description of the problem and your suggestions. We will have to check it but this needs some time. I have a problem with your last sentence. As long as there is an extrordinary (under normal circumstances not reachable) growth of some airlines and these airlines are all hold by chinese people, in one alliance and 85% of the top 20, we have a very close look into this. These players obviously have another definition of enjoyment than the other hundreds of players. And as long as these airlines are using dummy accounts and airlines to block interesting cheap aircraft or any kind of bots, we will use each information we have to find any multi accounts. There is no other way for such a growth. And of course no one is saying voluntary that he has another account. So there is no other option for us. And of course no one have told us before who is paying for his account in advance like there is a holiday replacement thread.

@sk

Regarding the "extrordinary (under normal circumstances not reachable) growth", there is already enough discussion, and now everyone know it's about using cheap aircrafts & seats, charging high price and more playing time at the start.  I won't say anything more about this well discussed topic.

I agree that no one is saying voluntary that he has another account, and no one can guarantee that anyone else is not the "bad guy", so 100% support and thank you for your very close look on everyone, hope not just those in one alliance and 85% of the top 20 got your attention though. Back to my point, when I say stop using credit card information to detect multi accounts, not suggesting that someone can use this as an excuse when using multi accounts. To make it clear, I only meant stop using cradit card information alone to say someone is using multi accounts.

Finally, I appricate your effort to look into some of our suggestions, I know it will take a long time, may be months, but hope not years to implement. In the mean time, when you do detect possible multi accounts, please contact the player involved first, and when you do delete accounts, please publish more detailed information instead of a few simple words as now. For example, A and B used the same credit card which last four digit is 1234, loged in with same IP 118.xxx.xx.34 on 29th March 2013, and A involved holding 737 for B, or A supported IPO for B or what ever unfair in game benefit might have. It will require more effort from you, but at least it make your decision to delete accounts more justify, and will reduce unnecessary discussion.

inally, I appricate your effort to look into some of our suggestions, I know it will take a long time, may be months, but hope not years to implement. In the mean time, when you do detect possible multi accounts, please contact the player involved first, and when you do delete accounts, please publish more detailed information instead of a few simple words as now. For example, A and B used the same credit card which last four digit is 1234, loged in with same IP 118.xxx.xx.34 on 29th March 2013, and A involved holding 737 for B, or A supported IPO for B or what ever unfair in game benefit might have. It will require more effort from you, but at least it make your decision to delete accounts more justify, and will reduce unnecessary discussion.

I don't think it is appropriate to disclose any credit card and/or IP information publicly...in any circumstance

@SK 

Damage to the interests of the player is a problem facing all players, Chinese players is the main victims, for example, we have a lot of players are unexplained reset, delete. We not only do not support the players interests are jeopardized, but against the prejudice to the interests of the player's behavior.What you say from your response, I feel that you are making the illegal per se? I think we should not blame each other, to do more to safeguard the interests of the player.

Adapted from the Chinese Prime Minister’s press conference March 15, 2013, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang in answer to the American reporters questions about Chinese hackers attack. 

China only has one credit card??  :o

@guitarsonfire

1、chinese banks are  moneylender.The use of Bank of China credit card service is to own a bottomless pit
2/Visa master does not support the RMB,No one with visa master in China, unless it is a dual currency card
3/ Is there anybody in the US using UnionPay?chinese is all using unionpay 

China only has one credit card??  :o

there is  20% of the UK adults have  Credit card Debt  some of them  Declared bankrupt they treat themselves as company? :lol:

there is  20% of the UK adults have  Credit card Debt  some of them  Declared bankrupt they treat themselves as company? :lol:

I was being sarcastic for your information!!!!! But what do you understand really??

Unbelievable. The hole world, even the penguins in Antarctica, is using Mastercard or Visa, but the biggest economy on the world is using what what?! :lol:

Unbelievable. The hole world, even the penguins in Antarctica, is using Mastercard or Visa, but the biggest economy on the world is using what what?! :lol:

Just like twitter --> weibo, and facebook --> renren....it is absurd to be honest.