Deletion of an old airline

I want to delete my oldest and biggest airline - it’s listed on the stock market.

"[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]You can liquidate your enterprise at any time unless it is listed on the stock market. A reset is only possible for holding enterprises - enterprises which belong to your account directly."[/size][/font][/color]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#333333"][size=2]

[/size][/color][/font]

[font=“Arial”][size=“2”]Doesn’t that mean that I’m able to delete my airline when it is listed?! (my English from school + google translator gave me this thought) [/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]

[/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]Whatever, when I try this comes:[/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]

[/size][/font]

[font=“Arial”][size=“2”]"[/size][/font][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]You requested this page with one or more invalid parameter.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]This might be due to the link you followed being outdated or that you are not allowed to view the page’s content (for example another player’s aircraft)."[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][size=2][font=“Arial”] [/font][/size][/color]

[color=#333333][font="Arial"][size="2"]

[/size][/font][/color]

[font=“Arial”][size=“2”]Someone can tell me what I’m missing? :D[/size][/font]

Two possibilities:

1st: Send an email to the support and name us your airline you would like to delete and the server. Please send this message with the e-mail account your account is registered with.

2nd: Login the game and visit the information page of the airline you want to delete and enter a comment into the report field on the right side.

It might take us some hours to start the deletion but it will be done ;)