"Democracy" New private server

Democracy (Greek δημοκρατία, dēmokratiā) is a form of government in which the people have the authority to choose their governing officials or to deliberateand decide legislation via direct democracy.

Dear Airline Manager,

today I like to check the interest and invite you for a new private server where Democracy isn’t just the name but ever single decision you make, will be made with polls, forms, friendly discussions and surveys. So it is YOU who decide how the server rules and settings should look like.

I have prepared a configuration-poll as a form in the link below.
How to start? Simply click this link here to start your poll and fill out your dream settings. At the end of the poll you will be asked and forwarded to join Discord for now as a communication channel. After this I kindly ask you for the first quarter payment of 75€. (Which will be payed back if cancelled or the number of player will be higher than expected.)

After an intensive evaluation of all rule settings of the new members, the server will kick off :slight_smile:

I am also looking for players who like to help me to manage this server. Therefor you can select a role in the form mentioned above. I am looking for:
• Substitude for the Admin (in case for example holiday)
• Head of Finances (responsible for payments)
• Head of Recruiting (responsible for recruting new players)

Happy flying!

Greetings, Chris

Our awesome community is still looking for a few new players.
The following Hubs are now reserved, the rest of the world is still free for you. :slight_smile:

FRA | SYD | ATL | LHR | BER | DEN | EWR | IAH | CDG | AMS | IST | SFO | CAN

We are currently at 9 players and are looking for more!

2 Likes

I’ve already turn in my vote, looing forword for your replay

1 Like

I have finished the poll but failed joining the discord channel. Could you send me an email?

1 Like

@Sultanah @YuukiHaruka
Perfect, thank you and thank you very much for this information, you will receive a discord Link via E-Mail in just a minute.

We are approximately 15 players, so only a few more and we are ready to start! :slight_smile:

Anyone else who likes to join?

I completed the poll. I also failed to join the Discord.

We still need a few more people to start.

Yes, only a few more :slight_smile:

Thank you for this information, I didnt realized that the link was expired.

To everyone who still wants to join the discord server, here is the link: Democracy AirlineSim

If you want to join: please press here

Really great Concept and i can only recomend joining to be part of it.

1 Like

We are currently at 18 players and need 7 more before we can start.

1 Like

I filled in the poll but couldn’t get access to Discord.

I don’t use Discord.

Is the use of Discord mandatory?

When will the server start?

Does it cost 25 euros per month?

Will only real company names be allowed? Hope so.

1 Like

Hello elsonjr

First, thank you very much for your interest, really appreciate that.

The use of Discord is of course not mandatory but except for one or two players everyone is already on discord who intends to join, so it would be really nice to have one plattform where everyone is, but its not a must :slight_smile:

I think the server will start in something like 3 weeks maybe? We still need ~7 or 6 players.

I think it will be cheaper than 25€ but decisision is not made yet because i have to wait a bit more :slight_smile:

The current voting says real and fake names will be allowed.

Here a new link for the discord server (the older links used to expire after a certain amount of time)

We are currently at 19 players and need 6 more to start!

Dear Airline Manager,

today, I have BIG news for you.

I evaluated the all our votings and saw that we have just received the application for the final joining request. You can still apply (because a few possibly jump off). As soon as the server will be full, I will write you down on our VIP waiting list :slight_smile: Dieses Formular steht momentan nicht zur Verfügung!

Whats next? I kindly like to ask everyone to transfer the first quarter server fee of only 60€ for the first 3 months.
Why 3 months? When ordering a new server, AirlineSim wants us to make a contract for a minimum of 3 months.
Why 20€? Actually the server fee would only be 15,66€ per month. But if just one person would jump off, the server would be deactived because of a financing problem. And with 20€ we can also overcome a short time with only 22 or less players until we are back to the voted 23.

PayPal: christian.boehme.private@gmail.com
Reference: AirlineSim Username
Please send “as a friend” to avoid PayPal fees!
If you do not have PayPal, please message me privately.

Now let us talk about the exiting stuff - the voting Results:

Starting Date
As soon as possible.

Slots
Double

ORS
New

Outbidding on aircraft market
Not allowed

Ground Network
Enabled

EU Treaty
Enabled

Stock Market
Enabled

Old Planes
Available

Differnce between Low Cost and Standard Carrier?
No

Open Investment List
Yes

Nighttimeban
No

Dynamic Tournaround Times
Yes

Used Airplanes at Start
Yes

Interlinings between Holdings and Airlines
Yes

Number of Holdings

PAX Demand
50%

Airline and Holding Names
Real and Fantasy allowed

Communication Channel
Discord

Startup Funds
50 Mio.

Number of Members

I will share the voting date on our discord server for all those who applied, so that the gameworld will be a transparent direct democratic server.

For everyone who is interested to join, here is the list of already reserved airports:

1st Holding
FRA
ATL
BER
EWR
CDG
AMS
IST
CLT
LIS
ICN
PVG