Design of this game.... Did you smoke something ?

Does everybody like the design of this new game ?

Yes I think its brilliant

I like the layout, and new features, and if AS can come up with eye-pleasing light scheme it would be awesome.

I would say exactly like rubiohiguey2000. I do still not understand why to change the colour that people like?

Does everybody like the design of this new game ?

They are in Germany, so probably cigarettes ;)

I have not yet used the new design. When does it go live on older servers like Pearls?

They are in Germany, so probably cigarettes ;)

I have not yet used the new design. When does it go live on older servers like Pearls?

Hopefully never. Hate it.

New futures - it is good ofcourse . But , taking about design ... This game looks like some accounting programm in general . now they change white main fields for grey . Everything grey : grey accounting programm - poor for reading. You can not see the time and date of game on main page or line anymore. it was helpfull when making scheduling new flights . I did not find the observation of route like current sheduled flight and which flights are sold out or not . present new page more looks like page from Tycoon Airline game and it dont brining any information you could use. They spend the time for changing old design just for changing old design . but  maintenance system still be so unreal and undestandable for using , the suggestion to change colors of fflights of interlining partners in schedule of routes - is ignoring totally . Looks like guys just have own fun and ignoring people who buying them product , people who support them project. Maybe will best to ask first the people what they thinking about what they expecting to do and , after that , play with new designs and futures.

Come on guys, they know that people don't like the new colour scheme and they're working on it. Starting a new forum thread about it every other day doesn't help anybody.

They have provided a classic version, hopefully you will all quit moaning now. They do a brilliant job and quite frankly a lot of people sound like spoilt children crying until they get your own way.

I love the new Dark version regardless well done the AS team

Well it is neither here nor there for me. But I wished that one part of the game, the approving of small logo’s would be quicker. Nothing worst than waiting days (5 is the average) to have the logo rejected without a reason why, then to have to upload another version of it and wait another right now it is (4 days) for an approval. It is this small thing that really grinds my gears. It’s like hey I know people have lives and all but there has to be a better way to get this done, no?