Do you like Airlinesim so much that you’re willing to join a new exclusive server? If yes, then this is the right post for you!
A group of users is starting a new server on the 3rd of April, that can count from 20 to 25 players. The quarter (3 months) fee will range from 54€ to 43.2€ (based on the number of players).
The countries will be split into different categories, as follows:
- Type A - the USA, China and EU;
- Type B - Brazil, UAE, Australia, Canada, Egypt, Philippines, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Colombia, New Zealand, Iran, Chile, Peru, Israel
- Type C - All the other countries that are not listed above;
At the start of the server, a player can open 3 holdings - one per market type as mentioned above.
For Type A, the player will have the exclusive of their hubs; For type B, there will be only one player per country. Finally, for Type C, there will not be any exclusivity;
After 7 months of server life, the player will be able to open 3 more holdings (bringing the total to 6). In addition to that, the exclusivity of hubs/countries mentioned above will be lifted.
More details about the server:
- Nighttime bans: On;
- Ground network: On;
- Double slots: On;
- Dynamic turnaround times: On;
- Used aircraft: No;
- Availability of aircraft: All aircraft still produced after 2001 are available from the manufacturer;
- IPO: No;
- IL with own holding: Yes;
- Investment open countries: Yes (list C);
- Funds: 50M for 3 holdings with the other 3 holdings as 10M;
For communication, a Discord server is used (communication is in English however German is also accepted), where you can find a Gameworld handbook with more details about everything described here (e.g. when can a player in Type A open a new hub?).
If you would like to join or you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us (here or through discord - https://discord.gg/H4q4775).
Update: 10 of 20/25 players at this moment.