EuropeFly News

New_Logo_Full_Large.png

EuropeFly is Amsterdam's largest airline with a fleet of over 40 aircraft and 700 weekly departures, we operate flights to over 70 short-haul and long-haul destinations across the globe.

We have 3 departure waves at 6:00, 14:00 and 21:00 (UTC+1) - if you are looking to IL please arrive at least 90 minutes before to connect. Most long-haul flights depart from 6:00.

You can visit our website at http://europefly.wixsite.com/europefly where you can find out more about our fleet.

Our livery consists of blue, white and orange stripes coming from the top of the tail all the way along the fuselage. We are a proud founding member of All World Alliance and 3 of our aircraft wear alliance livery, a 747 named 'All World Spirit', an A321 named 'All World Flyer' and an A320 named 'All Worlder'.

bPyTaMH.jpg

We are currently promoting flights to our 18 US destinations, with frequency being added with more A330 aircraft.

hgDjDI8.jpg

1 Like

How are you doing such liveries?? :blink:

How are you doing such liveries?? :blink:

I use repaint templates and photoshop :)

I use repaint templates and photoshop :)

Thank you!

EuropeFly adds the 747-400F and A340-300 to the fleet.

This allows us to begin our first dedicated freight flights from one of the worlds busiest cargo airports.

Qj1OSQ7.jpg

We now have over 70 aircraft in our fleet and operate over 1000 weekly departures from AMS, this continues to grow with A320 aircraft.

Thousands of passengers each day can connect to the world from the UK via Amsterdam as we operate over 40 flights to 13 airports.

khvAxdX.jpg

Very nice airline and communication  :)

Proud to be your partner in BCN  ;)

NEWS

EuropeFly creates a new subsidiary: EuropeConnect

EzKu3WK.png

The purpose of this subsidiary is to introduce more flights across Europe so people can connect from anywhere to everywhere through our hub at AMS, we use regional jets so we can fly to smaller airports with higher frequency so more people can connect to EuropeFly's long-haul flights.

Operations will commence on Thursday 1st September, we already have almost 100 destinations and over 650 weekly departures from Amsterdam - making EuropeFly and EuropeConnect the top 2 airlines at AMS in terms of departures. You can see all of our destinations on our route map here.

So far we have a fleet of 28 aircraft consisting of 6 Embraer E195's, 7 Bombardier CRJ1000 NextGen's, 14 Bombardier CRJ700's and 1 CRJ700 NextGen which is able to operate from the short runway at London City Airport - this means between both airlines, we serve every airport in London (including London Southend) with a total of 38 daily flights.

EuropeConnect is also a proud member of All World Alliance.

We look forward to working with our partners into the future.

EuropeConnect commenced operations yesterday and our whole fleet should be operational within the next few days.

We are excited to unveil our new EuropeConnect livery, here it can be seen on the E195 and CRJ700, we also have the CRJ1000 in our fleet.

lN8ApBG.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EuropeFly has flown over 1.5 million passengers and we have over 100 aircraft in our fleet.

Recently, we signed an order with Airbus for 8 state-of-the-art A320neo aircraft to be delivered over the coming week. The Airbus SpaceFlex cabin allows us to add an extra 6 economy seats making this aircraft the most fuel efficient in it's class.

Great livery! And the website is just fantastic.

I really like the "N" tail logo and having the nose white makes the livery a lot better cleaner but the orange noses on Europe Fly really symbolise the netherlands. Though I suggest you replace the grey on the AWA liveries with white that would make them even more better looking and just further enlighten the stunning green tail design. Great work. 

Great livery! And the website is just fantastic.

I really like the "N" tail logo and having the nose white makes the livery a lot better cleaner but the orange noses on Europe Fly really symbolise the netherlands. Though I suggest you replace the grey on the AWA liveries with white that would make them even more better looking and just further enlighten the stunning green tail design. Great work. 

Thank you very much! As EuropeConnect will have a second hub in another European country, I didn't want it to have the same symbolism of the Netherlands but I wanted to keep the colour palette and commonality. The livery is inspired by the 'N' and it's directional lines, the 'N' itself represents how there are lines going in different directions (like flight routes) but they all connect at some point (symbolising my hub), and of course the connection of the two 'N's further emphasises the whole 'connect' idea of the airline.

As for EuropeFly's livery, it is inspired by the Netherlands and it represents the movement of a flag along the fuselage. Also, the white line coming to a point on the tail creates the 'swoosh' which is inspired by flight.

I experimented with white and different shades of grey for the fuselage of the alliance livery and came to the conclusion that the grey works best on the EuropeFly templates, on the EuropeConnect E195 template it looks quite dirty due to the shading and it not being a proper template. Soon I should be able to get a template as high quality as the EuropeFly ones for the E195 and CRJ's.

EuropeConnect receives it's first Airbus A320 aircraft.

q3bf8j6.png

This will be based at Amsterdam for now serving MAD, LGW, MAN and MRS daily and we plan on receiving more A320 aircraft. Once we have opened our second hub, the A320 fleet will move to it and the routes will be replaced by E195's at AMS.

NEWS

EuropeFly has signed an order with Airbus for an additional 17 A320neo aircraft, increasing our A320neo fleet to 26 and total A320 Family fleet to 100. These will be delivered over the next two weeks and consist of 15 A320neo 'light' and 2 A320neo 'medium' aircraft to serve destinations in Africa.

We have also transported our 2 millionth passenger today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are excited to reveal two new aircraft with special liveries.

Our first brand new A321 has a special livery promoting tourism in Holland, it features a tulip field and a windmill over the aft of the fuselage:
HIYi6jN.png

Our most recent 747 has a special livery promoting Amsterdam, it features the 'I amsterdam' branding as seen outside Schiphol airport:
KWIqVNU.png

I need some help designing an aircraft livery for my airline Fly Syria  

I need some help designing an aircraft livery for my airline Fly Syria  

Please message me and I will see how I can help.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWS: EuropeFly

We have signed an order with Airbus for an additional 5 A321 aircraft bringing the A321 fleet to 27 aircraft.

We have also singed an order with Boeing for 5 747-8I aircraft. These allow us to add over 20% more capacity than a 747-400 and are part of modernising our long-haul fleet. Some of the first destinations these aircraft will service are Tokyo Haneda, Tokyo Narita, New York Newark, Charlotte, Atlanta and Abu Dhabi.

Our fleet including orders now exceeds 160 aircraft and combined with EuropeConnect we operate nearly 3500 weekly departures from Amsterdam. Thanks to our interlining partners we have managed to maintain a 98% SLF with thousands of connections made possible.

We have constructed an Air Cargo Terminal at AMS to improve our freight service and capacity is available to lease for your needs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWS: EuropeConnect

Today we have transported our 250,000th passenger in just over two weeks of operations. We have signed the lease for 2 more CRJ700's, 1 more A320 and 2 CRJ900's which is a new sub-type in our fleet - we now have 36 aircraft in total serving over 100 destinations.

We look forward to opening a second hub in France soon.

OMG Thank you so much for the logo for Fly Wales it's insane

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2410]

People of Europe Connect and Europe Regional and Europe Fly, We are proud to announce that Slittlew the CEO of the three companies stated earilier. Is the proud designer of an awesome new aircraft livery for the airline Fly Wales. 

zbYRAIA.pngFly Wales thanks Slittlew for creating this amazing  livery 

People of Europe Connect and Europe Regional and Europe Fly, We are proud to announce that Slittlew the CEO of the three companies stated earilier. Is the proud designer of an awesome new aircraft livery for the airline Fly Wales. 

Fly Wales thanks Slittlew for creating this amazing  livery 

Highlander, what server play "FlyWales" in?

Croydon

UPDATE: EuropeFly

• Recently, we have introduced both the Airbus A380 and Boeing 737 to the fleet. Our 10 A380 aircraft serve high-demand routes and provide a 20% capacity increase on our 747-8I's and a 40% capacity increase on our 747-400's.

• So far we have 16 737's in our fleet and 6 on order. Our 15 737-800's with scimitar winglets complement our fleet of A320's at AMS and are used on short-haul European routes. We have 1 737-700ER with scimitar winglets with 5 more on order, these will fly to thin-long-haul destinations such as those in Africa and smaller airports in the USA. 1 737-700C is currently on order which will commence our European freight operations and complement our 5 747-400F aircraft.

• We have updated our logo and livery to fit more with our EuropeConnect branding. The 'swoosh' in the logo has been replaced by an arrow and the livery reflects this arrow design across the whole fuselage. Repainting of aircraft will be complete within the next few weeks and all new deliveries are receiving the new livery, which can been seen on some aircraft below:

DBuyw3e.png

VD51w0E.jpg

• Due to the closure of one of our partner airlines and alliance members at FCO we have decided to create a second hub there. We have based 9 A320neo aircraft there initially and operations will begin in 3 days with waves at 5:00, 13:00 and 21:00 UTC+1. We have a further 20 A320neo's on order and these will be based at FCO while AMS is expanded with 737's. The aircraft will wear a special livery with a red, white and green colour scheme and it will say 'Italia' beneath the EuropeFly logo.

IDta7iB.png

UPDATE

• The EuropeFly fleet now consists of over 300 aircraft and we have served over 12.5 million passengers in less than 4 months. The EuropeConnect fleet consists of 84 aircraft.

• Our main hub at AMS has over 5000 departures/week combined and our most recent hub at FCO has nearly 2000 departures/week combined. EuropeFly and EuropeConnect are the top 2 airlines at both in terms of this and passengers transported.

• EuropeFly continues to grow at AMS and FCO, specifically with new A320, 737 and A330 aircraft. EuropeConnect has also grown rapidly in recent weeks thanks to the hub at FCO which has 13 CRJ700's, 10 CRJ1000's and 10 E195's for a total of 33 aircraft based there.

Our fleet can be seen below:

OBf3ilD.png

• Our livery can now be seen on the A380:

tUyui9K.png

NEWS: Introducing DohaFly

XxJw1LS.png

• We are excited to announce our new subsidiary Doha Fly which commences operations on Wednesday the 9th.

• We have a total of 41 aircraft on order with 13 of which delivered so far. Our initial order was for 10 A320neo's, 10 A321's, 10 A330-300's and 5 A330-200's, 4 A321's and 3 A330-300's from this order have been delivered so far and we also have obtained 5 A319's and another A320. We will be adding 747 aircraft in the future.

• Our fleet can be seen below wearing our livery:

l0PaazG.png