Everything Flex Travel

FTSfinal_zpsbn3dxcid.png

Flex Travel would like to introduce the newest livery for our subsidiary Flex Travel Southern which will be on there first CRJ1000. Which they plan on leasing within the next couple of weeks.

special thank you to our initial/current investors and current IL partners

for those of you who run an alliance FTS might be looking to join

(please be kind on our livery as its the first one I have ever done :) )

I am more then kind on that livery I absolutely love it. The colours might be a little to dark but the design of it is just amazing and I love that centerline coming from the tail throught the entire aircraft. Great Work!!!

It’s a bit dark to my liking but good job indeed. I have never done livery myself. Maybe use lighter tones… just my 2 cents. Good luck with your airline.

I am more then kind on that livery I absolutely love it. The colours might be a little to dark but the design of it is just amazing and I love that centerline coming from the tail throught the entire aircraft. Great Work!!!

It's a bit dark to my liking but good job indeed. I have never done livery myself. Maybe use lighter tones... just my 2 cents. Good luck with your airline.

Thanks for the kind words and I will take that into consideration on the next livery (lighter colors)

newspaper1_zpsmnuwytqr.jpg

I would like to apologize in advance if this is to big or frowned upon in the forum but none the less hope you enjoyed the read about FTS and the International Moose Count  :D

1. Flex Travel is pleased to announce an addition to the Flex Travel family with thier new airline Flex Travel Northern based @ Chicago’s Midway airport.

2. FTS & FTN both have joined World Wings alliance hopefully with new frienships and strategies the Flex Travel family can grow and be a huge success.

3. Current and new IL partnerships can be seen here http://riem.airlinesim.aero/app/info/enterprises/1113?6&tab=1

Over the last week both FTS&FTN have left World Wings, Tim was overheard saying at this time we dont have any plans to enter a new alliance but if contacted we would consider it after a long discussion with board members. With the additon of new IL partners and the lose of some others we are pleased to announce that the flex travel family is still growing at a steady pace.

As of this morning Flex Travel Northern has started an IPO. A little insight for possible investors

FTN was started and will continue to be a feeder/regional airline dedicated to flying routes in the Midwest states with any new capital raised from said IPO we plan to add more profitable routes and continue growing our small airline. We are currently operating mainly DH4’s until we can upgrade to larger equipment.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Today we have dropped FTN’s main logo and are in the process of making a new one. The choice was made by our legal department and instead of wanting to be held liable for any judgements in the future it made perfect sense to discontinue the logo.

We would like to apologize to said enterprise but at the time it was made we had no knowledge of our airline logo being almost identical.

FTS would like to announce new routes with the addition of new aircraft over the past weeks including the reopening of the route from DAL to MSY with multiple daily flights. We are pleased to welcome our new IL partners as they help our great customer base. When our financial department gives us the green light we will be adding more 73G’s most likely on our DAL to LAS route to help with the transfers to our LAS affiliate. Within the next couple of weeks we will be looking for a IL affliate in the NW to provide our NW passangers a way to fly with us.

Today Flex Travel acquired Moose Air and everybody is asking WHY within the Flex Travel family…

When CEO Tim was asked by Marky Barkie from Airline Upside Down News he was heard saying “maybe i had a little to much captain and cola when talking with our investment team and i might have told them to invest whatever we can in Moose Air because the name was awesome and all i could think of was Rocky and Bullwinkle” not knowing the main holder would sell all his/her remaining shares. after Tim had calmed down from laughing at his mistake he stated he was pleased to see somebody from the EU has taking control of the airline.

Hi 

Anyway, an american holding can't control a european airline because of legal restrictions

So, if you kept Moose Air, all the flights would have been empty

Chance has done good things  :)

See you

Fred

During today’s press conference Tim was asked why has FTS removed one of the 73G and replaced it with an CRJ? He responded "we had an accounting error. we want our passangers,partners and investors alike to be assured we are stable and plan on upgrading to 738/739’s on our DAL/ATL route within the next two weeks. We are also in the planning process to Upgrade some DH4’s to CRJ’s if pax counts don’t drop.

FTN news

Due to the lose of an IL partner in Toronto we have discontinued the route until further notice. the aircraft will now fly MDW/LGA. We plan on adding New routes over the next few weeks.

FTS announces they have upgraded many of it’s routes adding more CRK’s to its fleet. And shuffling the CR9’s they replaced we have opened a few new routes over the past week.

FTN has began a new business model and for now it will serve small airports for FTS in TX,LA,OK and select flights out of MDW.

Welcome aboard to our latest IL partners.

We caught up to an exited CEO Tim after the Vikings/Cowboys game and he told us.

FTS is excited to announce we have added new destinations Milwaukee,Baltimore and Tucson. We have also added more daily flights into ATL over the past couple of weeks.

FTN is growing (slowly) and will be adding new destinations over the next few weeks and partners are encouraged to contact FTN with ideas to new destinations they would like us to serve.

He also filled us in on his other project in Chile not releated to the Flex Travel family

Los Pinguinos Aerolineas is a project that hopefully is successful. We are already seeing great progress in Chile and with the help of great partners we can be Chile’s top airline.

FTS is proud to announce we have surpassed 1 of our 2 goals we set fourth at the beginning with our great network of Interline Partners* we have passed 2 million passengers and as a thank you we will provide free bags of Doritos© to all passengers until friday (no we are not cheap just on a budget). We plan on meeting our second goal of 50 aircraft within the week.

We have added daily service to Des Monies,IA and Harlingen,TX (formerly serviced by FTN)

We have decided to put on hold the purchases of 737’s instead we will focus on upgrading on CRJ fleet (which will be used to open potential new routes) to EJets

FTN has begun daily service to Abilene,Brownsville and Branson

*our list of great IL partners can be seen here http://riem.airlinesim.aero/app/info/enterprises/1113?2&tab=1

FTS is proud to announce we have completed all goals set in the beginning with the 50th aircraft acquired over the past week. We wish to thank all passenger’s and partner’s who made it possible to complete those goals.

FTS welcomes Seattle, Pittsburgh and Columbus to our great regional network with daily service.

FTS plans for the future-

1.Increasing capacity to current routes.

2.Acquire larger aircraft for key routes to our partners

3.Downsizing our US partnerships (current IL partner’s are encouraged to contact FTS IL department to discuss ongoing IL’s)

4.Open new routes according to our current business model

FTN will no longer be FTS’s local provider. As we are in the process to move them back to Chicago or Minneapolis.

Our newest airline Flex Travel Link has taken over the role that FTN was doing, and will now serve smaller airports for FTS,FTN and possibly select IL partners in the future.

Flex Travel will be reviewing applicants over the next couple of weeks for our Media&Marketing position please e-mail all resumes to FTHumanResources@blahblah.fake we are EOFE (equal opportunity Fictitious Employer:)

Flex Travel Southern looking into Boeing/Airbus for future aircraft upgrades?

According to an unconfirmed source from FTS who stated “FTS has canceled all leases on their DH4’s” does this mean they are prepping for a new maintenance category? CEO Tim has been to Renton,WA (possible 737’s) and Toulouse,France (possible A320’s) over the past week does this indicate possible talks with said manufacturers?

So what happens to the current flights being flown by DH4’s? Source states “they (FTS) have rescheduled those flights affected with the CR7’s from the Salt Lake City fleet”. So what does this mean for SLC flights? We are unsure as we have tried to contact Flex Travel CEO Tim but was unable to reach him and with Flex Travel currently without a media/marketing spokesperson its unclear if we’ll know before anything happens.

Flex Travel North America-

Flex Travel Southern is pleased to announce that over the last week we have reopened our routes from Salt Lake City.

Daily flights from SLC now boarding to

SEA-Seattle,WA

SFO-San Francisco,CA

BOI-Boise,ID

DEN-Denver,CO

MDW-Chicago,IL

Special promotion with the reopening of SLC routes. Any pre purchased tickets from any Flex Travel Airline to MDW/ORD for Monday 11/2 will receive FREE upgrades on seats and drinks if the Minnesota Vikings win @ Soldier Field (Chicago Bears) on Sunday.

Flex Travel Northern has begun to become profitable once again. Look for new destinations coming soon

Flex Travel Connections will also be adding new destinations soon. After talking with other board members we have decided not to IPO.

Flex Travel South America-

Flex Travel Chile has seen a great welcome in Chile. We will be adding a new destination within the next week.

We might retry an IPO if we can secure enough investors.

Flex Travel Southern hits new milestones for CEO timmn2002.

With Over 4.5 million passengers flown on 80 aircraft since our first flight. CEO Tim thanks all IL partner’s for their networks that made this possible here’s what he had to say.

“Because it’s impossible to pat each of our great partner’s on the back through a mobile device, I would like for you to do it because you guys deserve it. This has been the greatest experience thus far for me within this industry (game) after many failed airline’s this is a great accomplishment.”

FTS plans to continue adding more flights to destinations from our current hubs in Dallas and Salt Lake city to increase the transfer possibilities for both ourself and our partner’s.

Due to a less than expected performance from our Northern affiliate Flex Travel Northern we have begun flights from Chicago’s Midway airport.

Rumor mill-

Flex Travel Northern possible sell in the future?

Flex Travel Connections shut down due to poor maintenance facilities?

The answers to the above questions will come with the next Flex Travel Update.

Flex Travel going International

When we spoke with the CEO of Flex Travel about FTN being sold he said

“sometimes poor management leads to the destruction of the potential that an airline has. As of today we no longer have any control in Flex Travel Northern. Best of luck to the new owner.”

As for his newest airline

“We feel it’s time to explore a new adventure one I have yet to try fully that’s where Flex Travel International comes into play. We will began flights to select European cities and if successful who knows where next. We will began looking into potential IL partner’s within Europe ASAP”

Latest Flex Travel Southern news.

Talks with Airbus fall short rumor is they couldn’t agree on a price. Disappointing that we won’t see any Airbus flying on FTS routes for now.

FTS will no longer retain hubs at SLC and MDW instead we will focus on our main hub and look for partner’s to fill the gap we left at those locations.

Tim stated “trying to keep up with multiple hubs via a smartphone is not easy” he also said maybe in the future he will try to re-establish those locations.