Exclusive Game World "Hindenburg 2.0"

Hello everyone,

after one and a half years of successful existence, we have decided to relaunch the exclusive game world “Hindenburg” under changed, more attractive conditions. Both AS enthusiasts and newcomers are invited to join our exclusive game world.

Our topmost priority is good and regular communication among the players, which is why we have set up a discord server. A regular participation is expected. The communication is exclusively in German language, thus a translator can be used if you are unable to speak German.

The following rules apply to Hindenburg:

• New ORS
  • Multiple holdings per account (max. five in total, max. one per continent)
  • No nighttime bans
  • Standard slots
  • Ground networks are activated
  • Dynamic turnaround times are activated
  • Nearly all aircraft types are available
  • Interlining between own holdings allowed
  • The starting capital for each new holding is 50,000,000 AS$
  • No used aircraft available
  • Passenger volume at 50%
  • Only flights from the country in which the holding is located are allowed
  • No IPOs possible

Payment:

• A monthly payment between 15€ and 20€ (18$ and 24$) has to be made, depending on how many members are registered at that time.
  • The amount due must be paid in full at least one week before the start of a new game month. If this is not the case, the user will be excluded from participation in the following month.
  • The surplus resulting from the above amounts serves as a reserve in case there is a month in which the full number of players is not reached. The surplus will not be used for other purposes.

If you are interested in participating in Hindenburg or if you still have some questions, feel free to contact me!

kond12

I would be interested in joining!

Thank you for your interest! :slight_smile:
There are still three slots vacant! Feel free to contact me! :slight_smile:

kond12

There is only one slot vacant! Feel free to contact me! :slight_smile:

kond12