flight news in indonesia

lets Pray for passenger of air asia QZ 8501, were reported missing from Surabaya towards Singapore on Sunday 28th dec 2014, and has not been found until now. :(

Now the wreckage was sighted and a number of the perished were retrieved.Let´s hope hat the investigation for the cause (or causes) will be successful. Accidents are always awful.

yea and I hope it's not because huma error, beside that weather conditions in Indonesia are quite extreme. :mellow:

yea and I hope it’s not because human error, beside that weather conditions in Indonesia are quite extreme :mellow:

It´s in the general interest for civil aviation to investigate the reason(s) for an accident. The strange thing seems to be that other aircraft flew normally despite adverse weather-conditions while the ill-fated A320 made uncommon maneuvers while trying to avoid bad weather.

This region is not empty but well-patronized by airliners flying up and down. The general weather-conditions were quiet normal during this time of year and common to pilots flying in this region. It´s like flying in heavy snow and arctic conditions for Canadian or Scandinavian pilots.

It´s in the general interest for civil aviation to investigate the reason(s) for an accident. The strange thing seems to be that other aircraft flew normally despite adverse weather-conditions while the ill-fated A320 made uncommon maneuvers while trying to avoid bad weather.

This region is not empty but well-patronized by airliners flying up and down. The general weather-conditions were quiet normal during this time of year and common to pilots flying in this region. It´s like flying in heavy snow and arctic conditions for Canadian or Scandinavian pilots.

Perssonaly I do not find the weather so extream, I have been in worse both as a passager and in a real simulator flying as a pilot. Also at over 30,000 feet there should not be any problem and any modern airliner should be able to manage it just whit the auto pilot. I am personnaly used of flying in abit of turbulence and I do not see it as bad. After I was in an accident whit an A320 I said to my self that I will learn to fly one of those birds and I did. Now when I know I am not afraid of flying anymore as I know every sound and every move the pilot does so I am not afraid of flying at all. Well it would have been terrible if I would still be afraid of flying as I am a flying very much.