flight revenue

Hi,

Is there any chance to implement in the 'fleet management' page, per flight additional to the load factor of a flight, also the actual/projected result financially?

Best regards

Not that hard to work out your projected revenue

(Assuming you didn't change anything from last week)

Take your last week revenue, divide it by the seat load factor from last week, then multiply it by your current week's seat load factor, again there are a lot of variables.

Also, we have the aircraft type evaluation tool for this, I don't see the problem with using it.

If I understand correctly, that information is located in the "details" link to the right of the flight information. It shows the net, the flight gross income, and the adjusted gross of each flight.

I quite like this suggestion, especially if it could be easily incorporated into the "Load Monitoring" screen. For example, one flight at 70% load will produce a small profit, whilst another at 70% will have a loss. It would be nice to see that sort of detail without having to click the flight details link.

Hi Guys,

first of all, merry xmas!

About the suggestion. I think davp best understood what I meant.

The idea would be to get the actual financial 'result' of each booked/inflight/finished flight in the 'load monitor' page. As he correctly pointed out some 70% LF flights produce profit, while other don't. 

Sovietsplicer, thanks for the suggestion but I was looking more for a flight-per-flight solution

I understand you can open the details of the flight to get the required info but why not show it all together in the overview page? 

A kind of Statistic calculation for each individual flight is not possible since it would have a big impact on the performance  of the server. A lot of statistics have been removed because of that in the past.

A kind of Statistic calculation for each individual flight is not possible since it would have a big impact on the performance  of the server. A lot of statistics have been removed because of that in the past.

But this data for a flights financial result is already available if you click "details"?

Or are you saying that even if this calculation is done on demand when you go into the details, exposing it to the summary of an airplane would increase the amount of times this has to be done so much that it impacts server performance?

If so would it be possible to expose it only on demand after you go into the details? Or perhaps expose it only after the flights have finished (so it does not have to be updated)?

What I think most of us are looking for is a good overview where we can see see the revenue of an airplane and judge which flights are most (un)profitable and needs to remain/go away.

But this data for a flights financial result is already available if you click "details"?

They are calculated at the moment of display. This is one calculation vs. many flights at the same time calculation.