Flights not visible in Online Reservation System

Has anyone else faced such a problem? I do NOT see all my own flights in the Online Reservation System. Some are completely missing.

Hey man welcome to the forums. First off all your questions could be posted in a single thread, having multiple thread like that will usually make people not want to answer. I will try to answer all of them in this replay.

Hi all. I open this related to maintenance cost. If anyone has a reference about the maintenance costs for aircraft over 6 to 10 years old. All calculations presented in Aircraft type evaluation are incorrect. The monthly total from the financial report shows much higher amounts. There is NO list of prices such as the leasing rate to find out how much the weekly maintenance actually costs.

Some of this information is varies too much to all be gathered. While it would help to know all the specifics it is just too much information given how many factors. You could try to figure this out manually however it probably wouldn’t be worth your time. Also the aircraft evaluation tool is good for giving you an idea of how a route will preform, more specifically the seat price and % of passengers a plane can take.

Has anyone else faced such a problem? I do NOT see all my own flights in the Online Reservation System. Some are completely missing.

It is probable that they populate very far down on the list. The ORS sorts flights by their score based on price, class, age, connections, ect. So if you don’t see it it usually means they are just buried far down.

Can be present in advance the Interlining contracts? Costs are totally unknown and became visible after the signature. The hole process is strange.

In the “Interlining” page you can see the cost of an interlining before excepting it. The “Interlining” page is located under the “Commercial” tab.

How can be measured net income made from Interlining contracts ?

There is no way to see how much money an interlining benefits an airline. However, you can use some information to determine if they are helping you. Just look at how many passengers are connecting from a flight to listed as “To ext. connection” when looking at a flights information.

1 Like