Fly Wales and Fly Syria

Fly Wales, based at Cardiff International Airport offering cheap flights using modern fleet to destinations within the UK, Ireland and Europe with an excellent on board service has chosen to enter in a partnership with her sister airline Fly Syria. The companies will still operate under different entities but owned by the same CEO Highlander 222. Highlander said "We are proud to announce this partnership, I believe it will bode well for both airlines mutually". This comes with the announcement that Fly Wales with it's flight from CWL to ALG has decided to open a route from Algiers to Damascus feeding passengers into Fly Syria. 

FLY_SYRIA_LIVERY.png2424

FLY SYRIA.png

FLLY.png

In all honesty but have you ever tried to read the rules of AirlineSim?

Not just the behavioural (is that a word?) things but also that you just cannot make your two airlines work together?!!

ALSO you cannot fly with your British airline from Algiers to Cairo and Damascus. WELL YOU CAN BUT IT MAKES NO SENSE SINCE YOU DONT HAVE ANY PASSENGERS...

:rolleyes:

I do have passengers on this route actually and I get around 2,000 on the flight there and make a minor loss of 500 on the way back 

You could make a one-stop flight from the UK through algiers to damascus but I don't think it would be a  very succesful route.

And you cannot interline two of your own holdings. It's not just not allowed it's physically impossible in the game.

I'm not interlining they are just going on my Fly Syria routes 

I'm not interlining they are just going on my Fly Syria routes 

No they are not ... I mean ... you can "think" they are going, but they are not. The passengers your Welsh company flies to Syria stay there  (most likely they are peacekeepers or go fight for one of the fronts), but they are not continuing on any Fly Syria routes. (but you can keep pretending they are)...