Fly Wales has returned

post-15506-0-50878400-1474733107_thumb.p

http://community.airlinesim.aero/uploads/monthly_09_2016/post-15506-0-50878400-1474733107_thumb.png

AIRCRAFT.htm

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2412]

Why are you spamming the forums?

he's spamming his own thread, what's the problem with you CBE?

you might have inspired him to have so many post count..

He is spamming the forum, not only his own threads... this guy is really nuts.

yes he post in some forum, but if you follow the timestamp of his big livery post, it's not until CBE comment that he wreak havoc.

it could be coincident that CBE step in between the series of planned terror posts, but still I partly blame CBE for provoking him.

but still I partly blame CBE for provoking him.

That is absurd. It is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If you look carefully at the timestamp multiple useless topics with useless posts had been created before my remark. But let's talk more in a PM which I sent you.

Since Flyhigher is not posting his livery any more, i don't think it would be necessary to argue about this case any more.

@rpandugita: If you argue to keep posts on topic, then let's please do so.

That is absurd. It is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If you look carefully at the timestamp multiple useless topics with useless posts had been created before my remark. But let's talk more in a PM which I sent you.

indeed it is absurd, and i missed some smileys and 'lol' on that sentence, don't you get it? lol

@rpandugita: If you argue to keep posts on topic, then let's please do so.

i don't get it, what you mean Matth?

Surely I can post it in my forum right Matth

Here it is fine, yes.

zbYRAIA.png