Fly Wales has returned

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2410]

Fly Wales is a new and innovative new Welsh airline based at Cardiff International Airport. We offer domestic and international flights using a very modern and popular fleet. We guarantee that our prices match our competitors but will always be one stage better on our on board service which is second to none.

Fly Wales, hopes to purchase new Boeing or Airbus aircraft in the near future to help us to expand into America and Africa.

We are currently in partnership with Fly Syria and is a proud member of the alliance United Arab Alliance set up by our partner Fly Syria. 

Our Logo is designed by the amazing Sittlew CEO of Europe Connect thank you so much 

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2410]zbYRAIA.png

Very modern and popular fleet???

Just out of curiosity: how many times have you reset and founded new enterprises?

Just out of curiosity: how many times have you reset and founded new enterprises?

Given the fleet, I'd say one more time soon.  :ph34r:

Dude stop this 

You are ignoring every single hint someone of the community is giving you. And you are telling ridicilious stories here. No concept except to lease the oldest planes and as much as possible of this old metal. And then you are writing that you have a modern fleet... and about a cousin who hijacked your account. It's a joke... You should stop your false posts here.

I am but I refuse to listen to you look at Fly Syria you twat, Fly Wales is a fun airline for my enjoyment only Fly Syria is the serious one so shut up 

Stop behaving like a little Kindergarden and check first what you are writing. Never tell me again to shut up and go out of my way.

I am but I refuse to listen to you look at Fly Syria you twat, Fly Wales is a fun airline for my enjoyment only Fly Syria is the serious one so shut up

You may not agree with people, but behaving nice is the first step to succeed in a community.

I have, among others, tried to inspire you. Use that information to progress- and then try to keep a bit low profile, once in a while.

When making “press releases”, don’t write you have a modern fleet, if you don’t. People will comment it. That’s for sure.

Thank you Banff you 're a very nice member of the community as you have helped me and guide me, now look at Fly Syria would you say I'm doing ok.  And Highscore can you please just shut up and leave me alone 

I am saying it again: don't tell me to shut up, I am not your son and will raise my voice whenever I have the feeling that stupid people like you are talking bullshit. From now on I will block your silly posts full of lies. Don't even try to write me again and ask for help.

Shut up you twat 

Guys, this is called Marketing. Every company “sells” their products as the best and is shifting reality to more favorable wordings. Some a bit more, some a bit less. Nobody expects to hear in a press release that they’re flying old scrap from the junk yard, even if that’s the truth.

Let players have fun and enjoy that they even come up with press releases. Too few airlines are doing those anyway in my opinion.

Thank you very much MATTh

MD80, a well known player on Devau, likes posting his press releases using wording like "very modern and efficient DC-8" :) But there, everyone is already accustomed to that, and know those posts are written in a form of irony. But here...nobody knows what this player's intentions are especially after so many conflicting and strange posts.

Thank you

Maybe I should start telling nonsense and selling BS to get my post noticed, lol. But really to be fair, it's his d*mn airline, let him say whatever he wanted to say, and people can see the reality. It's how he will earn his reputation in the community, and this forum really need a "dislike this" button.

If he saying BS and his airline flying to the ground, we might end up in a good laugh. Whatever it is, just let him daydream, he will stop telling BS eventually when all his airline diving like a rocket into the center of the earth. From all I could see, posts like these is a stunt to increase post count by flame-bait. We have seen high count poster BS-ing everywhere so nothing new, just enjoy the funny stories and let him live in his own world.  :lol:

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2410]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2412]

Aircraft Livery A320.png
Aicraft Livery