For competitive sale or lease: 77Ws

Hello,

I am going down to 3 maintenance categories and am offloading my fleet of 772s and 77Ws.

I am accepting offers for the sale or lease of four 777-300ERs, all about two years old. 

If there is a newish player who would like an easy start to long haul ops, I can offer very competitive leasing rates  :D

You'll need to be at least a few weeks old and have a plan of what you'll do with them. 

With low leasing rates and AGEX on an upward trend (per my official instinct) you can make bucketloads of money with these, on the right routes. 

I have operated 777s almost the entire game and have been very happy with them on low leasing rates. 

Enquire in-game. 

Happy flying. 

Don’t talk so bad about them - they are able to generate Margins of 30% and more on Longhaul Routes. And you can use a nice airplane besides the “clouds” of A350 in the sky! :wink:

777 have become better since we updated the data. They are certainly not to be underestimate. I was able to run them transatlantic with pretty good margins. It all also depends on the configuration of seats and efficient use of space. 

Ah okay when has the data been updated? Cannot remember any notification about this …

It was at the start of last year I believe with the introduction of A320NEO. You did get the notification.

I can confirm I did not pay CBE for the endorsement, however it is very correct. 

I very happily ran the 77Ws from West Coast USA to Asia and Australia and margins were great.