This is our final program for this year's AirlineSim Convention in Frankfurt. It mostly follows our default schedule that has been proven to be successful over the previous years.
Day 1: AirlineSim Fan meet-up (September 28th 2013)
- 10:30: Meeting at the S-Bahn Station "Stadion". This station is only one stop from the airport and well accessible both by public transport and by car. From here we take the cars to the airport for a short "introductory spotting session".
- 12:30: Lunch at the Waldgeist, a restaurant serving XXL "Schnitzel" (escalope) and other dishes in enormous sizes.
- 14:00: Spotting and casual chating at either of the runways of Frankfurt International Airport
- 17:00: End of the day in Sachsenhausen featuring German cider and local cuisine. Open end.
Day 2: AirlineSim Convetion (September 29th 2013)
Location: We have booked a room above the sports hall of the local sport club TuS Schwanheim. Cross the parking area in front and follow the signs to find us.
Program: Admission begins at 10:30 with the official program starting around 11:00. During the day we will present the latest new features of AirlineSim, our development roadmap and other news. Beyond that there will be presentations and Q&A sessions by and for fans. If you wish to participate or hand in questions, find all the details HERE. Usually the convention ends in the late afternoon between 16:00 and 18:00. Since the location does not change over the course of the day, you can arrive and leave whenever you please, though.
Network: We will provide a LAN and WLAN on site. Demos will run on a local server so they can be played even without access to a stable internet connection. Naturally, to make use of this service it is recommended to bring along a notebook or any other kind of computer.
How to get there:
- using public transport: Stop "Rheinlandstraße". Tram 12 from the main station or Bus 62 from the airport.
- by car: Saarbrücker Straße 4, Schwanheim, parking is available and free
Food and Drinks: Coffee and soft drinks are "on the house". There's a good croatian restaurant in the building, offering fair prices. Several other eateries can be found in the vicinity.