Free Server

I really like this game, I've played this game before. But I need pay to continue and I can't do this. 

So my suggestion is start one server free with beneficts to player who pay the game.

This is my suggestion, short and objective.

Just my 5 cent... Why should it be free? Just for the reason you aren't able to pay? Sorry... but it's not soooo expensive.

In German there is a syno: Keine Arme, keine Kekse.

The servers do a LOT of processing which means they cost quite a bit to run. I doubt a game that uses as much CPU time as AirlineSim could be ad supported. Next time you are on a server, click GAME STATUS at the bottom of the page to see all the processes.

I'm from Brazil and for me 22,46 reais is expensive. But ok, I will play 15 days and wait to open other company for more 15 days

I'm from Brazil and for me 22,46 reais is expensive. But ok, I will play 15 days and wait to open other company for more 15 days

You pay 4 credits per day, that is 120 credits per month, or 244 credits every 2 months.

250 credits costs 8.60 EUR, which is 26.86 reais. That is 13.43 reais per month.

Just a word of advice, resetting every 15 days you will not be able to build any meaningful airline.

ok ok thanks, I will pay. 

LOL Rubio sounds like you bullied him into paying ;)

LOL Rubio sounds like you bullied him into paying ;)

I will ask AS for my cut :)

haha

I’m also from Brazil and for me it’s pretty ok. I pay less than 50 cents of real daily. If you ask me everyday what is the best thing you can buy with 50 cents of real, I’ll say a day of AirlineSim, because 50 cents of real can buy fu***ng nothing else (perhaps some candies, a couple of breads?).

No free server. To be honest, no more servers, not even paid! Every time a server is launched, the older ones get more empty.

No free server. To be honest, no more servers, not even paid! Every time a server is launched, the older ones get more empty.

I wouldn't say they get "more empty". They get less crowded, but slots are taken up the same way as when they were full of players. Unless, of course, you want to play in Cambogia, Algeria or Guatemala.