GameWorld „Reality“ coming on soon

Hi, yesterday I ordered my own game world and of course NOT planning to be alone. So far, I understand that you can start with up to 25 participants in. Once “Reality” is online, I’ll see if you can increase that number.

More about the game world; The starting capital (I hope to be able to set this myself) depends on the total number of airports in each country where you register your holding. All airports that have two green bars or more count here.

1-8 airports: 60 million

9-18 airports: 50 million

19-36 airports: 40 million

37+ airports: 30 millions

Importan! at the beginning (at least the first 6 months) you can only offer flights from / to “Your home country”. If somebody has his company registered at LOWW and offers flights between MUC & LHR, the airline will be deleted (think this is alright).

The max. Number of airlines / country is limited at the beginning. Again, all airports apply from the second and green bars.

1-18 airports: Max 3 ALC’s (Airline Company’s)

19-36 airports: Max 4

37-50 airports: Max 5

51+ airports: Max 6

Regarding seating config .; Everyone decides class and type of seating themselves. However, at least 50% of the original seat capacity must be installed / installed for each aircraft. To fly a 743/4/8 with 180 seats or a 738 with 80 seats does not work.

There will be used machines, flexible turnaround and ntb’s as well as Alliancen.

Would be great if everyone wants to play, contributs 39 EUR / quarter. The game world is already ordered and paid and It should start anytime soon.

Just send me a message and “promote” yourself for a country. You should be at AS for at least 2 years and plan the whole thing on a long term. I will start my airline somewhere inside the US or AMS.

I do not know any more, but I’m curious about “reality”. If you have questions, please write.

Nick

Warum zweimal auf Englisch?

Und sicher, dass 25 Spieler gefunden werden? Die Einschränkung mit 6 Monate nur HomeBase anzufliegen (ist ja nur für EU relevant) finde ich doch sehr störend.

Viel Erfolg beim Leute Zusammenbekommen! Aber vielleicht zumindet einen thread (Beitrag) auch auf Deutsch belassen, es soll Menschen geben, die des Englischen nicht mächtig sind.

Warum zweimal auf Englisch?

Und sicher, dass 25 Spieler gefunden werden? Die Einschränkung mit 6 Monate nur HomeBase anzufliegen (ist ja nur für EU relevant) finde ich doch sehr störend.

Viel Erfolg beim Leute Zusammenbekommen! Aber vielleicht zumindet einen thread (Beitrag) auch auf Deutsch belassen, es soll Menschen geben, die des Englischen nicht mächtig sind.

? verstehe jetzt nicht deinen anlass fuer diesen post. Wen es stoert der meldet sich einfach nicht an und wer sagt, dass ich 25 Leute finden muss??? Das sich hier English eingeschlichen hat ist echt bloed.

Von 25 Spielern hattest du selbst geschrieben und mein Kommentar zu Deinem Angebot ist halt meine Meinung, die ich in einem öffentlichen thread in einem öffentlich zugänglichen Forum darlege. Das ist der Anlass.

Hallo zusammen

Ich wäre sehr interessiert in dieser neuen Spielwelt mitzuspielen :)