Get an edge over the competition with Voyageur Terminals

Dominion Airports is proud to announce the opening of its Voyageur Terminals in Toronto and Halifax. Gain an edge over your increasing competition by offering your customers a five-star terminal experience for a low price per passenger. Focus on running your airline, and leave the ground service to us.

Just go to the YHZ or YYZ airport pages and click Ground Service. You'll be able to negotiate a contract instantly — no need to wait for approvals. But hurry. This offer is first-come, first-serve.

You owe your customers the best. Chose the new Voyageur Terminals: Terminal 6 at YYZ, Terminal 2 at YHZ.

Yeah, nice offer, but way too expensive. You actually charge more than the AS default handling...

Yes, a 10% premium for five-star service instead of whatever the default level offers you (2 bars?). Seems like a pretty good deal to me, but of course you can make the call.

Hey!! I’m happy to pay you 20% premium if you make a terminal at one of my hubs!! (DXB AUH KHI KWI DOH NBO or KRT)

Contact me if you are interested.

Yes, a 10% premium for five-star service instead of whatever the default level offers you (2 bars?).

Well, I´m currently renting terminal space from a competitor of yours. He offers me the same service level you do, but for 9.90 AS$ instead of 12.10 AS$.

I´m not complaining or anything, since my demand at that airport is already being met and of course you are free to charge whatever you think is appropriate. However, what I´m saying is you will probably be having a very hard time selling your 125,000 units for that price. Even 5 stars usually don´t sell for anything above the default price.

Well, I´m currently renting terminal space from a competitor of yours. He offers me the same service level you do, but for 9.90 AS$ instead of 12.10 AS$.

I´m not complaining or anything, since my demand at that airport is already being met and of course you are free to charge whatever you think is appropriate. However, what I´m saying is you will probably be having a very hard time selling your 125,000 units for that price. Even 5 stars usually don´t sell for anything above the default price.

So build the terminal at one of my hubs instead!!