Globe Alliance

Ah ah, this is normal when a french speaks with an indonesian in english  :lol:

See you M. Director !  ^_^

After a long discussion with current members, Globe Alliance management decided to temporary closed Alliance registration. We thank you for your interest in joining our alliance! At the moment, the current members are consolidating and working together toward mechanism on how to best incorporate new members into the alliance to give the best possible alliance experience for everyone.

Stay tune while we gear up for an even more exciting alliance experience!

Globe Alliance reopen new member registration and thrilled to announce 7 new airline members. Warmest Welcome to US Eagle (G-011), Air Alicante (G-013), Maxx Fly Airways (G-014), Maxx Royal Airways (G-015), Arablinea (G-016), Portuguese Airlines (G-017), and Italia (G-018). We are delighted to have you in the alliance and look forward to grow the alliance together. Celebrating our new members, Globe Alliance also trying yet a new alliance livery. 

A330_Globe_Livery_US_Eagle.jpg

A330_Globe_Livery_Air_Alicante.jpg

A330_Globe_Livery_Maxx_Fly.jpg

A330_Globe_Livery_Maxx_Royal.jpg

A330_Globe_Livery_Arablinea.jpg

A330_Globe_Livery_Portuguese_Airlines.jp

A330_Globe_Livery_Italia.jpg

I really love this livrery. I do not understand how you could make it even bettre then the previous which was awsome.

I really love this livrery. I do not understand how you could make it even bettre then the previous which was awsome.

Wow thanks, just said the new members and upcoming members motivate us to do so. And in the same spirit, Globe Alliance now also feature Boeing 787-8 in standard alliance livery, big applause and thanks to @Vladimir_Vladimirovich please post the rest of the gallery so everyone can see the awesome livery in the sky.  :D

I enjoy my 787 then only thing better is if a 757 had this livery.

I enjoy my 787 then only thing better is if a 757 had this livery.

your 787 in signature is quite big for my screen, use mine its smaller  :P

i will try xplane and see if I can make this kind of thing..

each airline showcasing their hub's landmark  :wub:

So here are new photos of 787 in our alliance livery. 

787_16.png

787_17.png

787_18.png

787_1.png

787_2.png

787_3.png

787_4.png

i will try xplane and see if I can make this kind of thing..

each airline showcasing their hub’s landmark :wub:

Haha, if a member would be based in KUL would the 787 crash into the Petronas Towers?

I’m an American…

I need some things to be big, loud, and fast!

So here are new photos of 787 in our alliance livery. 

787_16.png?id=14366409730000000250%3B0%3

787_6.png?id=14366409730000000250%3B0%3B

787_1.png?id=14366409730000000250%3B0%3B

787_4.png?id=14366409730000000250%3B0%3B

787_3.png?id=14366409730000000250%3B0%3B

787_2.png?id=14366409730000000250%3B0%3B

787_10.png?id=14366412050000000769%3B0%3

787_13.png?id=14366409730000000250%3B0%3

I am not sure what link you use to upload this picture  

try use this: http://postimg.org/  :ph34r:

Warmest welcome to KAS Airways (G-019) of Reykjavik, Iceland. Thank you for joining Globe Alliance, we are thrilled to have you with us and look forward to grow the alliance further together. Should have got you at least a 787 for welcome image, but anyway..  :P

A330_Globe_Livery_KAS_Airways.jpg

Also in this good occasion, I would like to announce alliance management, as follow.

Alliance Management Team
Founding Director (DF) - Rajawali Qatar (////)
Executive Director (DX) - Rajawali Nusantara (////)
Commercial Director (DC) - Brasil Airways (////)
Relationship Director (DR) - Nagoya Marmota (////)
Legal Director (DL) - Eastern Link (////)
Regional Director, North & Central America (D-NC) - Tranquil Wings Nieu (////)
Regional Director, South America (D-SA) - Brasil Airways (////)
Regional Director, Europe (D-EU) - KAS Airways (////)
Regional Director, Africa (D-AF) - tba
Regional Director, Middle East (D-ME) - Maxx Fly Airways (////)
Regional Director, North & West Asia (D-NW) - tba
Regional Director, South & East Asia (D-SE) - Rajawali Nusantara (////)
Regional Director, Australia & Oceania (D-AU) - tba

Description of roles and responsibilities are to be found in internal alliance thread. Good luck on your new appointment, look forward to grow the alliance together.  :ph34r:

Warmest welcome for PRO Airlines (G-020) of China and Siamese Airways (G-021) of Thailand. Thank you for joining Globe Alliance, we are excited to have you in the alliance and look forward to connect the globe together.

Starting with your membership we no longer automatic ordering aircraft livery as we are saving some money to build ultra futuristic Globe Alliance HQ, and also since no one really have A330 on their fleet it's gonna be wasted anyway, but should you still want it please contact Alliance Management and we'll do something about it.  :D

From our HQ in Doha - Qatar, Globe Alliance Board of Directors, its employees and all airline members would like to wish Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating. Hope you have peaceful and blessing in this festive season, have a safe and pleasant flight and thank you for flying with Globe Alliance!

Banner_Globe_Eid_Mubarak.jpg

Thank you

From our HQ in Doha - Qatar, Globe Alliance Board of Directors, its employees and all airline members would like to wish Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating. Hope you have peaceful and blessing in this festive season, have a safe and pleasant flight and thank you for flying with Globe Alliance!

I wish you that too, even if I have no idea what it is (hopefully nothing bad). :slight_smile:

Due to recent accusation directed to one of our alliance management that start to take along the alliance and possibly damage the alliance, Rajawali Nusantara and Eastern Link announcing their resignation from Alliance Board of Directors effective immediately.

Brasil Airways, the next most senior member and also member of the board will succeed Rajawali Nusantara as Executive Director and KAS Airways will succeed Eastern Link as Legal Director.

I personally apologize if this has taken along the alliance and hopefully this will keep a distance between the issue and the alliance.  -_-

Globe Alliance welcome Symbio Airlines (G-022), thank you for joining Globe Alliance and we look forward to grow together.

As we continuously grow, Globe Alliance honor 4 of our members in Top 20 in term of passenger/week. Congratulations to Brasil Airways (#5), Tranquil Wings Nieu (#7), Rajawali Nusantara (#12), and Eastern Link (#20). 

#5  enterprise-s.png?strict=true

#7  enterprise-s.png?strict=true 

#12 enterprise-s.png?strict=true

#20 enterprise-s.png?strict=true

This week 30, Globe Alliance serves 673 airport, operating more than 55,000 flights and transporting 4.5 millions passengers, with a healthy average load factor of 89.30% and a combined revenue of AS$ 1.15 billions.

Globe Alliance Monthly Update - AUG 2015

Management News

Globe Alliance is happy to announce reinstatement of Rajawali Nusantara & Eastern Link to Alliance Board of Director. Effective 1st September 2015 00.00 AST (UTC+3), Rajawali Nusantara will succeed Brasil Airways as Executive Director (DX) and Eastern Link will succeed KAS Airways as Legal Director (DL).

Members News

Globe Alliance welcome Champ Air USA (G-023), thank you for joining Globe Alliance. At the moment we have good coverage in North America and might not accept new member from this region. Also as part of our continuous improvement, we have established a set of guidelines to process new member application. Please observe our member requirements and do contact Nagoya Marmota our Relationship Director or nearest Regional Director should you interested to become one of us.

Alliance Outlook

At the end of August 2015, Globe Alliance consists of 22 airlines, serving more than 1,000 airports (+ 52%) with more than 100,000 flights (+ 81%) and transporting 6.5 million passengers (+ 44%). Despite tremendous capacity growth and relatively stagnan AGEX at 800 level (-20% in 180 days), we able to maintain seat load factor of 84.89% (+4.89 from targeted 80%) and passenger revenue of AS$ 1.77 billion (AS$ 2,33 billion combined), with revenue per pax stable at AS$275.  

Top Performers

Globe Alliance honors 5 of our members in Top 20 in term of passenger/week worldwide stats. Congratulations to Tranquil Wings Nieu (#5 | +2), Brasil Airways (#6 | -1), Eastern Link (#10 | +10), Rajawali Nusantara (#11 | +1), and PRO Airlines (#19 | new). Exceptional Performance Award is given to Eastern Link who jump amazing 10 steps, Congrats! We will have complete profile of Eastern Link and its success story in our internal publication.

#5   enterprise-s.png?strict=true

#6   enterprise-s.png?strict=true

#10enterprise-s.png?strict=true

#11 enterprise-s.png?strict=true

#19 enterprise-s.png?strict=true

Globe Alliance Monthly Update - SEP 2015

Management News

Globe Alliance management is happy to announce the alliance is alive and well. As much as we want to have everyone in, we are bound by our current member to maintain our standard for fairness and development purpose. For aspirant members, please carefully observe our requirement to ensure smooth acceptance.  Management is also actively looking out for potential airlines to be invited to fill gaps in our network. 

Members News

Globe Alliance welcome Qatar Airlines International (G-024), thank you for joining Globe Alliance. Nagoya Marmota (G-007) is rebranded to Yugen Airlines and Italia (G-018) is rebranded to Eurolinea. Sadly, this month Globe Alliance is saying goodbye to Maxx Royal Airways (G-015) of Canada as the airline is liquidated. Expect minimum to none impact as all passengers are re-booked to Tranquil Wings Nieu who has extensive coverage for Canada.

Alliance Outlook

At the end of September 2015, Globe Alliance consists of 22 airlines, serving close to 1,200 airports (+ 15%) with more than 136,000 flights (+ 30%) and transporting 9 million passengers (+ 38%). All this increase despite AGEX down by 11 point to level below 800 (-20% in 180 days), and we are able to maintain seat load factor of 84.34% (+4.34 from targeted 80%) and passenger revenue of AS$ 2.42 billion (AS$ 3 billion combined) with revenue per pax slightly down by 3% to AS$267.  

Top Performers

Globe Alliance honors 6 of our members in Top 20 in term of passenger/week worldwide stats. Congratulations to Tranquil Wings Nieu (#4 | +1), Brasil Airways (#5 | +1), Eastern Link (#6 | +4), PRO Airlines (#9 | +10), Rajawali Nusantara (#14 |  -3), and Qatar Airlines International (#17 | new. Exceptional Performance Award is given to PRO Airlines who jump amazing 10 steps, Congrats! We will have complete profile of PRO Airlines and its success story in our internal publication.

#4   enterprise-s.png?strict=true

#5   enterprise-s.png?strict=true

#6  enterprise-s.png?strict=true

#9   enterprise-s.png?strict=true

#14 enterprise-s.png?strict=true

#17 enterprise-s.png?strict=true