Globe Alliance

Welcome to Globe Alliance!

RNI_A330_Globe_Alliance_2.jpg

Globe alliance is founded in Riem, 30 June 2015. The alliance will offer a new alliance management concept that promote members engagement while maintaining good alliance governance structure. We will try to strike a balance between major airlines, regional airlines, and feeder airlines, honoring their different gameplay in one encouraging environment. 

Some of the planned governance highlights:

- Founding Director will serve as non-Executive Director once the Alliance is up and running.

- Alliance Executive Director will be elected by Alliance Members and will be able to appoint his Alliance Manager.

- Alliance Members will be classified based on certain merit and are expected to take some active alliance roles

Stay tune while we gear up to connect you around the globe. For the latest information, please visit http://riem.airlinesim.aero/app/info/alliances/15045

Globe_Logo_300x100.jpg

Globe Alliance 

The Way We Connect The Globe

Globe_Alliance_Banner.jpg

Globe Tower, Doha - Qatar

Alliance Management Team

Executive Director (DX) - Rajawali Nusantara (////)
Commercial Director (DC) - Brasil Airways (////)
Relationship Director (DR) - Nagoya Marmota (////)
Legal Director (DL) - Eastern Link (////)
Regional Director, North & Central America (D-NC) - Tranquil Wings Nieu (////)
Regional Director, South America (D-SA) - Brasil Airways (////)
Regional Director, Europe (D-EU) - KAS Airways (////)
Regional Director, Africa (D-AF) - tba
Regional Director, Middle East (D-ME) - Maxx Fly Airways (////)
Regional Director, Central & East Asia (D-CE) - tba
Regional Director, South Asia (D-AS) - tba
Regional Director, South East Asia (D-SE) - Rajawali Nusantara (////)
Regional Director, Australia & Oceania (D-AU) - tba

Current Members 
(G-001) Rajawali Nusantara (////) - Jakarta, Indonesia
(G-002) Rajawali Qatar (////) - Doha, Qatar
(G-003) Rajawali Express (//) - Jakarta, Indonesia
(G-004) Brasil Airways (////) - Sao Paolo Guarulhos, Brazil
(G-005) Tranquil Wings Nieu (////) - Halifax, Canada
(G-007) Yugen Airlines (d/h Nagoya Marmota) (////) - Nagoya Chubu Centrair, Japan
(G-009) Tranquil Wings Regional (//)  - Halifax, Canada
(G-010) Eastern Link (////) - Nashville, USA
(G-011) US Eagle (//) - Dallas, USA
(G-013) Air Alicante (//) - Alicante, Spain
(G-014) Maxx Fly Airways (////) - Istanbul, Turkey
(G-015) Maxx Royal Airways (//) - Toronto Pearson, Canada
(G-016) Arablinea (//) Jeddah, Saudi-Arabia
(G-017) Portuguese Airlines (//) - Lisbon, Portugal
(G-018) Italia (//) - Rome Fiumicino, Italy
(G-019) KAS Airways (////) - Reykjavik, Iceland
(G-020) PRO Airlines (////) - Guangzhou, China
(G-021) Siamese Airways (///) - Bangkok, Thailand
(G-022) Symbio Airlines (//) - Hamburg, Germany
(G-023) Champ Air USA (///) - Detroit, USA
(G-024) Qatar Airlines International (////) - Doha, Qatar

Cargo Members

(G-006C) Rajawali Cargo 

(G-008C) Brasil Cargo 

Former Members

(G-012) Ukraine Air (/) - cease ops

Image Gallery

RNI_A330_Globe_Alliance_2.jpg

Rajawali Nusantara in Globe Alliance Livery D1

RNI_A330_Globe_Alliance_1.jpg

Rajawali Nusantara in Globe Alliance Livery D2

RNI_A330_Globe_Alliance_3.jpg

Rajawali Nusantara Airbus A330-300 in special livery S1

RNI_A330_BLUE.jpg

Rajawali Nusantara in Airlines Special Blue Livery

RNI_B748_HUTRI2.jpg

Rajawali Nusantara Boeing 747-8i in 70th Anniversary of Republic of Indonesia Special Livery with Presidential's Seal

unnamed.jpg

Brasil Airways Boeing 747-8i in Standard Livery

Symbio_787_600x225.jpg

Symbio Airlines Boeing 787-9 in Standard Livery

RNI_B748_retro.jpg

Rajawali Nusantara Boeing 747-8i in Retro Livery (1961-1969)

RNI_B787_retro_500x188.jpg

Rajawali Nusantara Boeing 787-9 in Retro Livery (1961-1969)

B787_Globe_Livery_X_600x225.jpg

Globe Alliance Airline Livery X

RNI_B787_Rajawali_Qatar_500x188.jpg

Rajawali Qatar Boeing 787-9 in New Livery

RNI_B787_Rajawali_Africa_500x188.jpg

Rajawali Africa Boeing 787-9 in New Livery

RNI_B787_Rajawali_Pakistan_500x188.jpg

Rajawali Pakistan Boeing 787-9 in New Livery

A321_Brasill_Airways_500x188.jpg

Brasil Airways Airbus A321-200

A321_Yugen_Airlines_500x188.jpg

Yugen Airlines Airbus A321-200

Niceeee.... you can count on me....

Yes,

Count me in as well.

Now how do I add my current logo onto a plane with the alliance's name, etc...

Globe Alliance welcome Brasil Airways (G-004) and Tranquil Wings Nieu (G-005), thank you for joining our alliance. 

A330_Globe_Livery_Brasil_Airways.jpg

A330_Globe_Livery_Tranquil_Wings_Nieu.jp

Initially we award new members with one-stripe and will be upgraded to two-stripes within a week when the airline show active participation. However we recognize Brasil Airways' cargo ops which rank 3 in number of cargo so we are honored to upgrade his rank to four stripes effective immediately. Also we honored to upgrade Tranquil Wing Nieu ranki to four stripes as well as it stand in Top 20 Airline passenger ranking. Congratulations and we can't wait for your contribution in the alliance.

Sounds interesting and certainly looks nice! :)

Globe Alliance welcome Nagoya Marmota (G-007), thank you for joining Globe Alliance.

As we are expecting your airline to be an active member, we award you with two stripes at the moment. However as an early member from Asia, you are in the run for Asia Regional Coordinator which will entitled you with three stripes upon appointment. 

Yes,

Count me in as well.

Now how do I add my current logo onto a plane with the alliance's name, etc...

I can provide you with the globe logo if you want to add it to your aircraft. Our standard livery assume all member have A330 in their fleet. We are in the progress of making Boeing 747-400 and Embraer E195 template, but I can't promise a timeline for launching those livery. Hope some graphic designer are willing to join the alliance soon lol. Also alternatively you can provide me with your logo and fonts for your brand, and I'll see what I can do.

Sounds interesting and certainly looks nice! :)

Hey, thanks! That means a thousand like, coming from a respectable team member. I was trying to bring some fascination to the alliance!  ^_^

I’ll send you a PM with the information.

Hey, thanks! That means a thousand like, coming from a respectable team member. I was trying to bring some fascination to the alliance!  ^_^

On Riem I'm just an ordinary player trying to keep his airline running and expanding ;) Not sure if I could spare enough time to be a useful alliance member.

On Riem I'm just an ordinary player trying to keep his airline running and expanding ;) Not sure if I could spare enough time to be a useful alliance member.

Everybody want's to grow you'll be most welcome if you want to...

Sure it's a well run and expanding airlines with 7 A320-200 and 43 E195, now I know who's been snatching used E195 off the market lol. On behalf of the alliance members, we would love to welcome you should you want to join. Although it's our policy not to invite member, I think we can make exception for the sake of having official contact, lol. ;)  But don't worry, we understand your position within the team member and will never put you in any conflict of interest. Should such conflict arise, you will be relieved from whatever role you may have in the alliance to objectively exercise your team member authority.

Beside the fancy alliance concept, I still think the primary use of alliance in AS I think is somewhat cosmetic, the group discussions and collaboration are benefits that we are trying to realize in due time. This infant alliance will need to stand the test of time before it can achieve its final goal of realizing the benefit of an alliance. So basicly everyone is welcome here..  :D and I take so long to reply that one of alliance member has preceed me in welcoming you, lol..

LOL my Bad Revan....

Alright, I guess I can't say no to that invitation. :)

Sure it's a well run and expanding airlines with 7 A320-200 and 43 E195, now I know who's been snatching used E195 off the market lol. 

At those rates on the used market, I actually prefer to order those E195s directly from Embraer. ;)

Welxome.

Great alliance you have got there Revan, and awesome logo and livery :D. Personally I do not like alliances whit a strict hierarchy as it in someway contradicts the definition of Alliance and I see it as not needed in AS. If I would play on Riem and there would be no Unity I would definitely join Global. Otherwise everybody has there alliance but mine is Unity I am sorry.

Alright, I guess I can't say no to that invitation. :)

At those rates on the used market, I actually prefer to order those E195s directly from Embraer. ;)

Moment of truth, Globe Alliance is honored to welcome Eastern Link (G-010) and also Embraer delighted to take your future order of E-jets. We took the liberty of sending our alliance livery design to them and here is what they have for you. Hope you don't mind the painting bill.

Great alliance you have got there Revan, and awesome logo and livery :D. Personally I do not like alliances whit a strict hierarchy as it in someway contradicts the definition of Alliance and I see it as not needed in AS. If I would play on Riem and there would be no Unity I would definitely join Global. Otherwise everybody has there alliance but mine is Unity I am sorry.

Thanks for your kind words, these kind of words are getting rarer in forum nowadays lol. It's not as hierarchical as you might think, we emphasize in the alliance that all member are equal, the stripes are experimental way in acknowledging member achievement which bring value to the alliance.

In the era of team work, we don't see hierarchical rank take precedence even in the cockpit. Your two or three stripes crewmember is equally capable of handling the aircraft in any situation, but still the decision will be determined by the the four stripes crewmember as they were paid higher to bear the responsibility, and even so they will consider the input from the two - three stripes crewmember.  -_-

I would love to have you and every one in the same alliance, but we respect other alliances with their own management style. Even our alliance members do interline with airlines in other alliances, so I don't see any reason why co-operation between alliance can't be established.  ;)

Anything common with the real

oneworld-logo-252x153.jpg ?

:)

I understand now why you quit World Pacific : you are now 2 times director with 2 different airlines  :D

Anyway, good luck for this new adventure !

Anything common with the real

?

:)

I understand now why you quit World Pacific : you are now 2 times director with 2 different airlines  :D

Anyway, good luck for this new adventure !

I don't quite get you mean, but thank you for the wish!  :D