Help

Many of my flights are running at a loss even when they are full. I don’t want to put my ticket price up as this will reduce numbers getting on my plane right?

Many of my planes go out half full so is there anything I can do to help with that?

My ticket prices are competitive with others and there flights go out full unlike many of mine, is there anything I can do?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

please tell us which airline you speaking about. Which routes do you fly, which aircraft do you use, quality of your seats.

best regards

http://devau.airlinesim.aero/app/info/enterprise/id/42072/tab/0.3[size=2]My airline- [/size][size=2]I fly a standard layout in all the planes except the ones I use for cargo. [/size]

[size=2]When I say standard I mean the option you get when you first buy/lease a plane with no [/size]alterations[size=2].[/size]

It might be the cargo planes that are hurting you, I suggest get rid of them.

I think airlinenistas suggestion is right. An An-26 isn’t a good cargo aircraft, too old and thirsty.

[size=2]What would be an ideal plane to fill with cargo which is not to [/size]expensive[size=2] to buy and run?[/size]

Well you gotta ask yourself if you want to be cargo only or pax only, I wouldn’t suggest doing both. As for which cargo plane is good, well that out of my expertise, never managed to make a successful cargo airline.

For your airline would a ATR 42-500 or ATR 72-500 an option as a cargo plane.