How do you do ground transport links?

Hi sorry if this has been asked before but I am new to this sim. I operate out of MHT. Now obviously it is too close to BOS to be a realistic route by air so I want to be able to offer my MDW-MHT pax the chance to use my services to also get to BOS ( distance of 43 miles). How do i go about doing that as i see others in their routes have similar services offered such as BWI-DCA by ground.

You don't have to do it and you can't do it anyway. Ground transport is done automaticly.

You don't have to do it and you can't do it anyway. Ground transport is done automaticly.

Thanks that clears up the misunderstanding I gad. Can I ask would I need to have an office at the airport I wanted to allow ground links to occur at?

If you already have an office at an airport you can check on the ground network tab what other airports are already connected via the ground network/ You don't need to open at these places an office. It's already connected 

I thought BOS-MHT is not on the list of banned routes?

I'm not sure ground transportation is taken into account. I had a major hub at Toronto-Pearson, but a secondary hub at Toronto-Island airport. When I started flying planes the 16 km. between the two, they were full, and my low-yielding YTZ routes were suddenly filling up with transfer PAX.

I'm not sure ground transportation is taken into account. I had a major hub at Toronto-Pearson, but a secondary hub at Toronto-Island airport. When I started flying planes the 16 km. between the two, they were full, and my low-yielding YTZ routes were suddenly filling up with transfer PAX.

Pax always prefer flight transfer over ground transport - fact :) just like pax can take trains from CAN to HKG on AS or in real life, but the CAN-HKG shuttles are always full!

On a side note, I think it is illegal to fly between YYZ and YTZ on AS. You might wanna make sure that :)