Huge fleets

Ok, so this game world started like a couple of hours ago.

How can we already have airlines that have close to 500 planes ?

and have already transported millions of passengers. In a few hours.

There are several examples...

Did the start go right, meaning that the old airlines are not there as ghosts ?

Are you looking at a cached version of the old Otto II or something? I can't see anything on Otto III that would fit your description.

Ok, so this game world started like a couple of hours ago.

How can we already have airlines that have close to 500 planes ?

and have already transported millions of passengers. In a few hours.

There are several examples...

Did the start go right, meaning that the old airlines are not there as ghosts ?

What airline are you talking about ? 

My bad, I thought I was looking at Otto when I was looking at Quimby.

Let's put this into over exitment ;-)

Is it possible that at this time, there are Airlines with 36-40 planes ? Isn't that too much ? 

Its very possible with good strategy 

Is it possible that at this time, there are Airlines with 36-40 planes ?

You've seen them, so yes.

Isn't that too much ?

No.

Is it possible that at this time, there are Airlines with 36-40 planes ? Isn't that too much ? 

No, it´s not possible. I have only 34 planes. If 36 were possible, I would already have them ;)

No, it´s not possible. I have only 34 planes. If 36 were possible, I would already have them ;)

Just ordered my 37th plane, so I might be breaking the system… :open_mouth:

Wow. How do you do it?

Just guessing here, but clicking on the “lease aircraft” button 37 times might do the trick

When most players on the top 100 have between 20-50 aircraft (usually a mix of narrow and wide bodies) and then 2 or 3 players have around 100 widebody machines, one can't help but wonder what's going on.

If it's just a matter of knowing the mechanics of the game, then I must conclude that only 3 in 800 (0.4%) players know those mechanics. Or maybe they found another kind of 'mechanics'...

given the number of non-sense IL proposals I receive, I totally opt for the .4%....

When most players on the top 100 have between 20-50 aircraft (usually a mix of narrow and wide bodies) and then 2 or 3 players have around 100 widebody machines, one can't help but wonder what's going on.

If it’s just a matter of knowing the mechanics of the game, then I must conclude that only 3 in 800 (0.4%) players know those mechanics. Or maybe they found another kind of ‘mechanics’…

These 3 airlines have been reported, its only a question of time, when the “real experts who know all mechanics (included the forbidden one)” get their punishment.

Anyway, there are no non- sense ILs. You just have to operate new flights which fit to the nonsense IL

Eddit: this emoji is missing

I am sorry, I am just to stupid to add a smiley :wink:

Regarding non-sense ILs: I recently received an IL in a company that has zero aircraft. Unfortunately I was too quick to deny it. I should have accepted it just so the other has to employee a couple of Wallies (my favorite Dilbert character).