Hi folks. I ran out of flight numbers for my airline.
Airline: Air Velocity
Other threads I’ve visited have only briefly touched on what to do after running out of flight numbers. I’ve been debating a few solutions and their pros and cons.
Upgrade capacity for all narrowbody flights. Something like this:
CRJ700 to E195. E195 to A320. A320 to A321. A321 to B787.
- I don’t have to start a subsidiary.
- I keep all previous benefits from interlining.
- It’s really time intensive.
- Yeager is a temporary server.
- It’s hard to amass the number of aircraft required for transfers.
Begin a subsidiary and continue to order aircraft.
- It’s less time intensive.
- Collectively, with both airlines, I can order twice as many aircraft within the span of a week.
- Less clutter with scheduling and flight numbers.
- I have to start interlining anew.
- Besides, the Islander sale and resale method, there’s really no efficient way to transfer funds from my main airline to my subsidiary.
Do you have any advice on how to continue expansion?