Interest for a new Private Game World

Hi all,

I see there is a lot of interest in Private Game Worlds lately and I was wondering if there is enough interest to start a new Private Server. Are there more people interested in a new Private server?

Due to time constrains I am not able to host one, is there anyone interested in starting and hosting a private Game World? I am off course willing to help out, especially at the start.

I have not thought about the settings yet, maybe discuss this along the way if it seems that we have enough interested people and a host :slight_smile:

I noticed this has been tried before and it is hard to coordinate this but hopefully we can coordinate this in to starting a new server.

Thanks all. Probably good for visability to keep this in this topic and no PMs.

Cheers, Dutchie.

There are at least 2 private worlds with free space for new players (as far as I know) - and 2 private worlds have closed or are closing very soon, so I assume that there is not much interest for another private world. Especially not if you want anybody to be the host - try it yourself! :slight_smile:

Hi Highscore,

Thanks for your reply!

If I am correct the two servers who still have places are matured already with only (for me) less attractive places to start and one of them is German only.

I am now on Reality that is ending but still most members wanted to continue, unfortunately not enough to keep the price low enough. We changed to the new ORS there and that had quite an impact. But I think some still want to keep playing.

Newer servers are full and when they do have place they fill up fast. Also I can imagine that a completely new server might attract players who only want to start in a completely new world.

I wouldn’t mind to host but my online times are very unpredictable and the chances are high that I miss a payment or send out requests for payments too late. Otherwise absolutely.

But thanks for your feedback. Mostly here to see if there is interest. I also understand that players want more concrete plans and a host before they decide if they are interested or not :slight_smile:

If someone does want to host that would be great. More concrete plans will probably make it easier to see the actual interest.

Cheers, Dutchie

Zeppelin is already full again, so far.

Thanks all,

So far I have received two PMs of people who are interested but so far not a lot of response. Seems that not having a concrete plan doesn’t help.

However looking at the views of this thread, the reactions of the players in the PM, how fast young existing servers fill up and the fact that most players will respond to a concrete plan with server rules I think that if a concrete plan comes up for a new private server it should fill up quickly.

Cheers, Dutchie

Hi I’m interested to join a private game world, thanks

I’m interested to… there are indeed other worlds available with spaces but not 100% to start up something in europe as already crowded…

I think it is too late to say it, the message from hothotzz was from June 2019, but I am also interested in a fresh new game world. If someone else wants to start a new game world, I am in. At least, if the settings are good enough for me. Also, if there are enough people who would like to start a new one, I would consider hosting one. Only if there is enough demand of course

Hi, Indeed saw it now as well…
I’m interested for sure.I played it quite intensive a year ago and now started again in domination.
But would be nice to have a private world with a small amount of dedicated players…
I rather spend € 30 weeks for a nice private game world then a public ones for a less smaller amount but a lot of less fun also…

I fully agree. I think that we should relaunch this discussion and gauge interest for a new private game world. If there is enough demand, we should be able to fulfill this demand. So, at the moment there are 2 people interested. If you have interest too, let us know here.

Hi All,
Refer to below messages from me and NCS…
If there are more players interested, let us know…

I am interested as well…

Hmmz, only 3 ? Nobody else, or should we relaunch with a new topic…

Four, Golfer also applied via the German forum.
I don’t think relaunching would work because if people read the forum, they will see this one as soon as a relaunched one. I think we should wait for one or two days more and if that wouldn’t work, we maybe should, indeed, make a new topic, but with more detailed plans. That maybe would attract more people.
What do you think?

Ladies and gentleman,

We are not only still looking for potential members, but we are talking about the game world already.
We, Hans and I, are discussion the game settings etc. We do this because we think we can appeal more people when there is a plan made. We will continue the talks tomorrow and as soon as we agree, we will make a new discussion about the game world.

It is important to know that we only start the game world if there is enough demand. So, if you apply, we can not garantue the game world will come to live. Only with your interest :slight_smile:

Greetings,
Julius

All,

There’s a new topic started for this with all the setup details of a possible new private world…
Check it out… Full of chances… don’t let it pass…