Introduce A321P2F

A321P2F got certified by EASA today, and it can fly 2300nm/4620km with 27.9t cargo. 14 + 10 ULDs. Is there a plan to introduce it to the game?

Very excited about this as Airbus finally has a narrow body freighter. Should introduce it along with this year’s plan on aircraft conversions. I feel there are not many options for freighters in the game as often 757s are not enabled.

Yes, that’s the plan. It won’t be available for order (so it’s not being added now), but will only be possible to be converted with the aircraft conversion tool.

That’s great!

However, I think converted aircraft should be available for order - many logistic companies in reality (e.g. DHL, UPS, FEDEX, etc.) don’t own the passenger version, and they order converted freighters from the engineering companies. So I think it would be better to make converted aircrafts available in the markets, while for the passenger version owners, they pay a small amount of fees to convert the planes.

And the aircraft has entered service!

The A321 converted freighter, operated by Qantas for Australia Post, entered into service on 27 October 2020.

So we should see it by in AS by 2024

1 Like

hopefully not, but with aircraft conversion (apparently) coming soon we should get it by then.

Also devs, are there any other future development plans/goals? I know most people want to know what is coming to AS soon (I know there was a German board post about this earlier), and some older players want something to look forward to, and we haven’t heard anything this year other than airport changes. (for this we can move to a separate thread if need be)

I don’t think that this tool will come soon :smile: personally, I will think about that aircrafts conversion tool when the patch/update is ready and on the server :rofl:
I remember an announcement in the year 2018 when they set higher prices for long-term Gameworlds that they want introduce this new tool for the year 2019 :slight_smile:
So hopefully we will see it next year or the year after that, or after that, or… :slight_smile:
Would be very nice to see that tool soon but we will see how it goes
But I hope and hope is the last thing what die :joy:
And after the BER finally opening yesterday, I think everything is possible :smile: