iOS or Android release

Has there been any thought put in to an app version of AirlineSim? I've found that this is enjoyable to use while browsing on iOS and think that with this many members there must be enough demand for a mobile port. I could also see that there being a larger crowd being drawn in that hasn't heard about this, as it took me many years to hear about it. 

Thank you

Also is there a Discord setup for AirlineSim?

AirlineSim already runs in mobile optimized version when using mobile device.

AirlineSim already runs in mobile optimized version when using mobile device.

It seems to run decently in landscape mode but I think they could do better. It has been improved from years ago, but I do think they could find a better way to display information on smaller devices.

It works for me very well in portrait mode, maybe your phone is different. I believe I remember that Martin stated he had no time to develop a mobile app at the moment and the current mobile version is probably as good as it gets for the time being. He is a sole developer and there are more pressing issues and features that are to be developed than a mobile app.

I think it works quite well on the phone since receiving that special mobile version. Scheduling and such processes or not that efficient and I have only ever scheduled one aircraft on my Sony Tablet Z but it works well for checking finances and messages and i have never had any problem with either my Z2, Z3, Z3+ or Z5 since the update. It even works decently on an X10 Mini which still is my favorite phone of all times which is why I have two of them the only problem is that the Mini is so slow :(. While reading this you seem to understand what phone manufacturer I prefer but i have actually had a HTC S during the uncertain Sony Ericsson to Sony transition period. Until I got an Xperia V and afterwards I got had every flagship in the Z line including the ZL  which still designwise is my favorite phone (tied with the Xperia ARC S) but it had two fundamental problems which both was that it was not waterproof and it overheated to the point that it was too hot to touch. I am uncertain if to get the new XZ as I don't necessarily like the looks and I would like something with underwater touch. I have never privately owned an Iphone and probably never will. 

I own an Iphone (and have owned them from the begining) and I can also play well the game. Only scheduling is a nightmare.

On my Ipad it works perfectly. Hence I still prefer to have a keyboard - which works pretty well on my 17" MacBook Pro.

(You might also know my preferences now - I will never ever touch something else than an Apple...)

Don’t forget windows phone blin…

I feel lonely all the time :c

The mobile website is not bad, however if you can launch an app in Google Play/App Store then more people can be attracted to the game. I think wrapping the exiting game into a html app is already good enough.

Add a pack for html version will be fine. Maybe add some controll assistive tool for hover actions will be good for flight schedule procedures.

But I hope designer can optimize Ajax request handling. I don't think every click needs a fresh of page... That makes the performance slower.

H5 and many hit JS frameworks work well like this.

The mobile website is not bad, however if you can launch an app in Google Play/App Store then more people can be attracted to the game. I think wrapping the exiting game into a html app is already good enough.

I have a couple of apps on iTunes myself and I must say the days where you just upload "something" and hope that people will download it are over. Nowadays there is so much content there that an app will stay within the "visible" space without significant amount of downloads, good ratings or a lot of money in marketing for only a few days. As the game in its current form is dedicated to a small audience of "serious" gamers, I doubt that a mobile app would be a success under the aspect of user aquisition.

It would be nice to have a decent mobile planning tool but then it would be a quite a decent amount of work to develop both an iOS and an android version. Plus you'll have a whole lot of new issues like people complaining the app doesn't support android device XYZ, windows phone or blackberry.

Edit: You might get an the current version in an html wrapper through google play, but it will for sure be rejected by iTunes app review.

The mobile version is decent enough for me to keep my airline running while on the go. 

However, an app in the Google Play / Apple Store may gain additional visibility to attract new players to AirlineSim.

I could also imagine some useful new features for an app, such as getting push notifications through the app (instead of getting in-game emails). That would be awesome! 

Thanks. I’ve been having the same App Store problem to find AirlineSim for my iPad Pro too. It’s been, like, a long time!

Thanks. I've been having the same App Store problem to find AirlineSim for my iPad Pro too. It's been, like, a long time!

Are you spamming or what? Your posts today look like an auto bot taking random words from forum database and then constructing some semi logical sentences.

Using mobile browser is okay, for me, to check whether I have been outbid or won an auction. Or to check balance. And other statistic things. But to schedule, is totally a nightmare. Not because it is not functioning well, simply because I don't get used to it.

Though it would be a long wait for this to be happened, but I think a personalized app could be a great option.