IPO Aerolinea Mexicana

(ENG) Be part of our next journey - Aerolinea Mexicana, your leading airline in Mexico, goes public here

We started 4 weeks ago with 5 planes. Now our fleet is 39 planes with 1100 flights (last week) connecting MEX with all cities in Mexico and the rest of the world (planed B) ). Share this exciting journey with us and be part of it!

(DEU) Die nächste Reise startet bald - Aerolinea Mexicana, die führende Airline in Mexico, geht an die Börse!

Vor 4 Wochen mit 5 Flugzeugen gestartet, verfügen wir heute über 39 Flugzeuge mit mehr als 1100 Flügen (letzte Woche) und verbinden dabei MEX mit allen Städten in Mexiko sowie dem Rest der Welt (geplant B) ). Seid mit dabei und zeichnet Aktien!

(ENG) Wow! After a couple of hours 346.1%... IPO is already successfull! Thanks to our costumers!

(DEU) Schon nach ein paar Stunden 346.1% überzeichnet! IPO ist Dank unserer Kunden ein grosser Erfolg, Danke!

(ENG) Wow! After a couple of hours 346.1%... IPO is already successfull! Thanks to our costumers!

(DEU) Schon nach ein paar Stunden 346.1% überzeichnet! IPO ist Dank unserer Kunden ein grosser Erfolg, Danke!

OMG!!!

I like it! :) :D

(ENG) 10 hours before the official start: 448,4%... Thanks to all who support Aerolinea Mexicana to grow!

(DEU) 10 Stunden vor dem offiziellen Börsengang: 448,4% Überzeichnung... Danke an alle, die Aerolinea Mexicana zu weiterem Wachstum verhelfen!

It’s really exciting there is so much oversubscription (which shows confidence in your airline), but you will still only get what amounts to 200%.

Yes, I know the 200% rule but indeed it is very exciting to see the confidence in the airline and it is also very exciting to be Number One in Mexico with 39 planes and most PAX after 4 weeks - and with strong competitors who make my life hard sometimes. :-)

(ENG) 10 hours before the official start: 448,4%... Thanks to all who support Aerolinea Mexicana to grow!

(DEU) 10 Stunden vor dem offiziellen Börsengang: 448,4% Überzeichnung... Danke an alle, die Aerolinea Mexicana zu weiterem Wachstum verhelfen!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 minutes to go... then Aerolinea Mexicana's IPO is done! 481,2% oversubscription, let's make 500%!

Can anybody tell me when I can see my company listed? The subscription end was 0:15 UTC but neither I got the money nor the company is listed... :wacko:

Companies get listed every hour, so your will be listed maximum an hour after the subscription is closed.

(ENG) Thanks to all supporters, it was a great night of celebrations - Aerolinea Mexicana is now listed here: Bolsa Mexicana de Valores

We already have invested in our growth to make all shareholders happy!

(DEU) Vielen Dank an alle Unterstützer und jetzt Aktienbesitzer - Aerolinea Mexicana ist nun hier gelistet: Bolsa Mexicana de Valores

Wir haben das eingenommene Geld bereits in weiteres Wachstum investiert, um unsere Shareholder glücklich zu machen!