IPO Australian City Line

Hallo!

Heute hat die noch kleinere Airline 'Australian City Line' einen Börsengang gewagt.

Momentan sind wir noch auf der Suche nach Investoren.

Wir versuchen, unser Streckennetz mit Bombardier CRJ 700 auf ganz Australien auszuweiten.

Wir hoffen, es werden sich Investoren finden und unser IPO wird erfolgreich sein.

Hi there!

Today, the Airline 'Australian City Line' started an IPO. We are currently searching for some Investors.

We are trying to expand in whole Australia by flying with Bombardier CRJ 700.

We hope that there are some potential Investors and our Airline will be at Bourse soon.

Aktien können am AUSTRALIAN STOCK EXCHANGE gezeichnet werden!

I myself find the CRJ 700 a troublesome aircraft, the profit margin isn't near relative to the size of the aircraft, I'm assuming it's because it gulps down fuel? (I haven't checked the stats myself)

The CRJ 700 is kind of the jet-equivalent to the Dash-8. You can fly with about 50-60 seats in a good arrangement, and you'll make a few thousand off each flight if it's full up. It does burn a lot of fuel compared to the larger props like the Dash-8 and the ATR 72, but there aren't many options for regional jets of that size. It's better than an E70 in maintenance and leasing by a good margin.

Good luck with the IPO. I'm still a bit away from being able to subscribe.