IPO...when?

Yes  :) if you have a friend ingame, this is an option to merge 2 airlines into one holding

I learned it 2 months ago via a ingame friend  :D

Be careful how you structure your companies. Not all structures are permitted. You cannot just have a friend have the necessary shares in your company to give you traffic rights in a different country, unless he operates full fledged airline in that country himself. Holdings were deleted because of this. So be careful what you do. But I guess, nowadays, nobody reads the past forums, which should be a must for newbies ...

Hi

Thanks for taking care  :)

Of course, when you sell an airline, you have to be careful on the legal country of the new holding, because if this legal country does not match the traffic rights your planes will be empty  :P

See you

Hi

Thanks for taking care  :)

Of course, when you sell an airline, you have to be careful on the legal country of the new holding, because if this legal country does not match the traffic rights your planes will be empty  :P

See you

I did not mean that. I understood you were talking about uniting two different holdings of one player under one roof ... my reply was related to that. If that's not what you meant than I apologize.

Hii … I don’t have holding or subsidiary . I want to buy shares in another company . is it possible ?

Hii ... I don't have holding or subsidiary . I want to buy shares in another company . is it possible ?

No, if you do not have neither holding nor a subsidiary you cannot buy shares... becase you have nothing in such case. You need to establish a holding first,