Is there a point of adding XTra legroom. Share you opinion

I do not think there is a point of adding extra legroom in all classes due to seats having a very positive rating. I use Comfort-Comfort plus on all planes in Economy and the rating is very good. You loose up to a lot of seats just for an extra peice of legroom that increases it by 1 so I wouldn't bother.

IMO not in Y class, but in some cases it does help in C class (esp. on long haul flights).

What if it is a lie flat seat. I plan to use Lie flat on most biz class flights over 5000KM. I know it is 5 bar rating.

You shoulf look what the seat pitch bars are at

I found increasing seat pitch most useful when trying to improve the rating of my C class when I have a small amount of extra space. The extra space usually results from having slightly less than enough room for an extra row in the back of the aircraft due to my Y seats not fitting perfectly. This seems to be especially efficient in C class, and on smaller aircraft (AKA less Business seats) because it's adding the extra space to only a few rows. 

You can sometimes add 4 or more inches to the pitch without losing any actual seats. However it only works on certain rout/seat combinations. Typically my business seats have a maximum rating for seat pitch already based on seat type, but not always.

In summary I find it useful, but not often.

Edit: Grammar

Like OffDutyFO has written: if there is extra space in the cabin I give more seat space to C class. But otherwise I select proper seats (e.g. L+ und Recliners) for my shorthaul and stuff in whatever is possible. Have quite good seat ratings.

Nevertheless, I also prepare to rework my seating strategy after I got a better understanding about the new cabin configurator.

Addition: and also preprare for the time when AS team asks to redesign cabin on current 736, where I am one still using the old layout.

Addition: and also preprare for the time when AS team asks to redesign cabin on current 736, where I am one still using the old layout.

Wait, the 736 bug still exists? I thought that it wasn't able to be used after the patch. Urgh. 

There was a patch? Urgs. Thanks caithes. I opened a ticket at support to ask if my current configuration still comply with game rules or if I shall replace cabin configuration ASAP.

Here is the response from support team:

Hi Eisheis,

noch ja, aber das wird in den nächsten Tagen dazu dann eine Ankündigung geben. Ich würde dennoch empfehlen schon mal umzustellen.

(means: it is still accepted, but airlines are asked to adjust in a couple of days)

Good Lord - what a point is that.

I'm the member of unfair alliance - but one of the fair one players :D ... as my statement is clear regarding former problems and i've already claim that inside airline! ... pls. guys lets. dont go mad.

I've already saw the posts calling to ban players using 149 seats in B's - 736 and now we are looking for problems with space, becouse both options are not real ???

For sake - shall we will firstly call real airlines and ask them about parameters, before we will start to play a game we are paying for ????

This is really a joke!

Good Lord - what a point is that.

I'm the member of unfair alliance - but one of the fair one players :D ... as my statement is clear regarding former problems and i've already claim that inside airline! ... pls. guys lets. dont go mad.

I've already saw the posts calling to ban players using 149 seats in B's - 736 and now we are looking for problems with space, becouse both options are not real ???

For sake - shall we will firstly call real airlines and ask them about parameters, before we will start to play a game we are paying for ????

This is really a joke!

I'm not calling for a ban. I didn't mention any alliances. I didn't mention any players. I'm not really all that worried about it. To put 149 seats on a 737-600, bug or no bug, you are hurting your company. Please, continue to do that :)

Now, if you are using business class and/or first class seats in a 149 seat 736, you are risking getting reset by the AS team.

... To put 149 seats on a 737-600, bug or no bug, you are hurting your company. Please, continue to do that :)

HAHA ... Especially that i use 108/18 seats in 736 since  beginning - this is how easilly people are suspected to "cheat" here.

Again - dont go mad people pls.

ps. i'm using fresh eggs to prepare onboard breakfasts - am i hurting my company ???