I've sent several tickets for Croydon

Following on from my success on finding the fault with ground networks, Croydon seems to be having 2 new problems.

1. Slots are not getting released when flights are being deleted. 

2. The airport night time restriction is from 02:01 to 07:59. The UTC time is correct but all the airports I checked in Cal seem to out by 2 hours.  Just checked Dalian and Hamburg and their night time shutdown is also affected.

And there was I thinking I had retired from spending all of my working life in IT and sorting out coding problems. Quite enjoyed finding these faults.

Slots not being released happens from time to time - but it doesn't take long for AS Support to solve it by starting a recalculation of the slot matrix.

Airport nighttime bans should be just fine - if it's displayed differently for you, it's because you have a different time zone selected and the slot matrix is displayed according to that selected time zone, not local time.

That makes sense. Cheers panic over.

also, before you notice it ;-)  as far as I remember, daylight saving time is not being simulated, is it now?

also, before you notice it ;-)  as far as I remember, daylight saving time is not being simulated, is it now?

Nope - and I wouldn't expect that to change.

Timing of everything in AS is based upon UTC and UTC does not observe any daylight savings. UTC is…well…UTC.