Knight Express Airlines for Sale


#1

Due to a lack of time to play I am selling Knight Express Airlines.  Stock offering at current market price as of today.


#2

You should send an IGM to the few US airlines that might be able to afford 877M.


#3

Sorry - no traffic rights. Would had purchased otherwise.

Do you have any US friends who are willing to share 51%? Then I can buy the remaining 49%.


#4

I have an interested buyer.  Working out the details.