Large scale technical issues affecting several game worlds

On Aspern’s Game Status page, the ORS for the next ten airports is stuck around 02:30:00 even though the game’s current time is 19:12:00. I tried refreshing the Game Status page but nothing changed.

Just checked. Aspern ist working without any delay.

It appears the patch wasn't working properly on Aspern, therefore still causing a different booking situation. Effects sadly do vary quite a lot, some airlines had severe booking losses, others basically weren't affected at all. The issue was patched by Martin this evening. I also had a look to make sure the ORS is working again.

This patch issue might have affected Stapleton and Meigs as well, judging by the reports we received. I've manually checked all game worlds now to make sure the bug was fixed.

All future bookings should now go back to normal.

This might be a little off topic, but ever since I’ve started playing AirlineSim, I’ve been consistently impressed by the professionalism and dedication of the Simulogics staff and moderators. Keep it up!

This might be a little off topic, but ever since I've started playing AirlineSim, I've been consistently impressed by the professionalism and dedication of the Simulogics staff and moderators. Keep it up!

I agree the "running AirlineSim team" are pretty good.

Surprisingly my small airline in Aspen still has been not affected at all by any loss of bookings

Hi guys,

I really do appreciate the speed at which you are trying to respond to this situation but I am not convinced it is fixed yet. Overnight, I have not had any new bookings except on my international flights - see snapshot below. This is what I said all along in my support ticket. I could not understand why but it was ONLY my domestic flights within Indonesia on MEIGS which were not receiving bookings - the international flights were fine ....

Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 06.14.01.png

The only other pax I am getting - other than international pax - are int/ext connecting pax but because in Indonesia, the point to point domestic traffic accounts for about 95% of the business, these connecting pax are not helping very much, producing maybe 5 pax a flight.

I am not the only person - I have been in communication with InterIsland Star in Indonesia and he has got exactly the same problem and whereas in ORS, loads previously showed all flights full on popular routes, all flights now show available with all airlines and so I would imagine other airlines are having the same problem.

I totally accept that we are talking about a game here and not a "life or death" situation but it is sad to start seeing all your hard work disappearing in front of your eyes and you are powerless to do anything about it. By the end of today, I will have had another 6 a/c returned to lessor  :(  :(

I am sad at the situation - NOT angry .....

2eVB2bI.jpg

Isn't it fixed. Isnt it Amazing? from April FOOLS day till date i dont have any bookings? I would understand if it will go down gradually but an instant is quite alarming. Maybe all our PAX took a BUS or Fastferry going to each islands. :)

Auf Aspern ist es genau so. Die letzten Aufkommensupdates haben praktisch nicht stattgefunden.

I have now the same problem in Aspern.

My routes that were full are now only 10% loaded.

Same problem on domestic routes in Peru on Meigs. Cancelled over 100 flights now to save money but sooner or later i will lose some planes  :blush:

I grounded today many, many planes at Aspern.... If my company will file to bankruptcy, I'll be really angry :excl:  :angry:  :(

I haven't any reserves and I can't take money from the bank

There are two different issues: Aspern is again not distributing any demand right now, as the ORS shows stuck at 02:30 UTC.

From yesterday, it appears there was also some demand distribution missing.

The other issue we had (that should be patched) is the bug we had that had to do with ground connections. This has probably caused most trouble for shorter routes and lower ORS ratings, while longer routes were less affected.

Update: Aspern is now catching up again, demand is being distributed.

There are two different issues: Aspern is again not distributing any demand right now, as the ORS shows stuck at 02:30 UTC.

From yesterday, it appears there was also some demand distribution missing.

The other issue we had (that should be patched) is the bug we had that had to do with ground connections. This has probably caused most trouble for shorter routes and lower ORS ratings, while longer routes were less affected.

Update: Aspern is now catching up again, demand is being distributed.

I am not sure about Aspern but in Meigs, the issue is definitely not fixed. Although I am talking about domestic flights in Indonesia, they are not short. Most of my domestic flights are in excess of 1,000km long, so to say it "probably caused most trouble for shorter routes and lower ORS ratings, while longer routes were unaffected", is unfortunately not the case.

I have now had 7 a/c returned to lessors and it will keep going on like this. I have now had to cancel every single domestic flight on all my aircraft for the 2nd/3rd/4thApril because the losses would be so huge.

I am happy that Aspern is now catching up but please, please can someone look at Meigs as in Indonesia (and apparently in Malaysia and Peru as well), we are dying a slow and painful death.

I've just commented on that in the other thread. We've done a restart for Meigs and are keeping an eye on it to see if it improves as intended.

I lost 2mio now, 

Deleted

Could AS pay back the losses?

I don’t want to be in financial difficulties

Most companies need urgent money compensation or they will collapse. Maybe 5 mio plus 3% of leasing deposits for all.

I don’t know what CBE is trying to say… As I wrote, Martin already had a look at it and did what’s possible - now it’s just wait and see if it goes back to normal as intended​.

If anyone’s experiencing major financial troubles, contact Support and I’ll see what we can do to help out temporarily.