Large scale technical issues affecting several game worlds

Dont forget also to double check the Philippines domestic demands. Cancelled already flights.

Most companies need urgent money compensation or they will collapse. Maybe 5 mio plus 3% of leasing deposits for all.

That would go no where near covering the losses of my company

I don't know what CBE is trying to say... As I wrote, Martin already had a look at it and did what's possible - now it's just wait and see if it goes back to normal as intended​.

If anyone’s experiencing major financial troubles, contact Support and I’ll see what we can do to help out temporarily.

Thanks for cooperation!

I lost now 3,5mio, but I can’t ground so many planes:((

Unfortunately, I’m having the same problem with Aspern. The ORS is “distributing demand” but my routes are still not filling whatsoever. Load factor remains at 10%.

How about planning with reserves (as every responsible merchant would do) instead of whining around on the forums?

Think of the technical incident as something like the economical situation for airlines after 9/11. Which airlines went bankrupt? Not the ones that were economically healthy, but those who were gambling on the edges of sanity. Like Swissair.

How about planning with reserves (as every responsible merchant would do) instead of whining around on the forums?

Think of the technical incident as something like the economical situation for airlines after 9/11. Which airlines went bankrupt? Not the ones that were economically healthy, but those who were gambling on the edges of sanity. Like Swissair.

… This is a very different situation…

After 9/11 the planes were -19% full (Ex: Swissair)

Now my planes fly without any passengers (before they were full)

Swissair went bankrupt because they had the Hunter-Strategy… Sure, the 9/11 influenced too the SAir Crash, but not as much…

I'm sorry, but as a company that's two weeks old, I'm not sure I have the ability to create cash reserves, especially if I use the majority of my starting capital to lease aircraft.

Too little cash reserves is one of the most common causes for newly established enterprises to fail. Welcome to reality. ;-)

Too little cash reserves is one of the most common causes for newly established enterprises to fail. Welcome to reality. ;-)

Really?

If Justplanebad’s airline is really young, HOW should he start playing airlinesim… If you would be Martin and reacting like this, AS would be really unpopular

I have problems, caused by a technical defect, so I

Want my money back… I should already lost 4mio

Nosense. Just nosense.

So we should accept a reality (a massive technical glitch) where people stop flying for no reason? I don't think anybody in this game plans for the server to start coming across issues and stop booking passengers.

Regardless, if you have nothing constructive to offer this thread, would you please be so kind as to leave it?

Hi,

my planes seem to get full again. I hope it will be the end of that issue.

Of course my airlines has also lost about 2.6M net profit. And some more money in shares of a company which has crashed.

Some compansation would be nice.

Hi,

my planes seem to get full again. I hope it will be the end of that issue.

Of course my airlines has also lost about 2.6M net profit. And some more money in shares of a company which has crashed.

Some compensation would be nice.

It would be nice and necessary

PLEASE QUICK!!!

My Airline could cease operations tomorrow or in the next days!!!

Domestic traffic in Iran on Aspern does not seem to be back.. still 0 passengers on flights that used to fill in one update.. If this doesn't change very quickly my airline will be history

I think panic is the wrong reaction - this is still only a game and in the past AS solved every server issue. So stay cool folks :slight_smile:

Regardless, if you have nothing constructive to offer this thread, would you please be so kind as to leave it?

Well, that is in the eye of the beholder.  ;)  I find my suggestion quite constructive..

Well, that is in the eye of the beholder.  ;)  I find my suggestion quite constructive..

So newly started airlines should be mindful of the possibility of a server's technical issues and save millions of dollars to prevent bankruptcy? If every player had to do this, this game would be incredibly unpopular... Monumental drops in passenger demand simply aren't part of AirlineSim's gameplay. 

As for your response, I hope you realize that you're dancing around the point that SabenaExpress and I continue to make.

Anyway, best of luck to all those affected - I'm sure the team will find a good resolution in the upcoming days.

actually no domestic passengers in chile

Also on Aspern in China there are still no bookings.