Large scale technical issues affecting several game worlds

I stopped too...

But now my company has reduced the losses up to 600.000! (without the week end closing, which is today in the evening)

Only my losses on the loan interest I had to take not to loose aircrafts are more than this, through I am trying to minimise by faster repayment/refinancing at lower rate.

Aspern - TeddyBear Vietnam

Low booking at Business Class from/to SGN

Please Check it

Will be unrelated. Can you provide gameworld / airline / route / aircraft type and I will look at it

Sorry for the late reply

Quimby

Tropicana Brazil (TPC)

Aircraft Registration: PP-AML (A321), showing only 36 cargo units on the assigned routes (BSB-GRU, BSB-SSA, BSB-MAO)

Another A321 (PP-AQY) same flight plan same routes, standard cargo capacity 53 units....

Ended this week with 3mio losses.... :wacko:  :blink:  :o  :(  :angry:

Only 3?

Sales were down 83 million in my biggest airline...

Only 3?

overall more but I mean the EBT

More than 250 Mio in my companies

overall?

Sure overall

thats much...

Aspern

Hello to all Aspern players. I still have minimum business bookings. What about your bookings?
My economy bookings are recovering, but they need a longer time to reach 100%.

Aspern: most of my routes returned to "before problem" bookings, some I am noticing not. All classes: first, business, economy. Well, sometimes looks that premium classes more routes returning slower than economy, but majority looks fine.

well at least one good thing about it: i had a deep look into many of my flights that i've kept because i've been too lazy to readjust them. this issue forced me to do some drastic changes. in the end i've lost a lot of money for a short period but this readjustment will lead to more profit  :lol:

the load factor is still massively down. as all my airlines are consolidated in one alliance i have a quite good overview.

how much has to be attributed to the AGEX i can't say.

definitely it affects business/first stronger, maybe longhaul routes also (not sure; it is only clear that expensive tickets are affected stronger than cheap ones)

the impact on cargo is even worse! (maybe this has to be attributed to the AGEX)

the other alliances deliver a similar picture. some are affected more, some less. from the overall statistics it cannot be seen yet that the bookings recover.

There is also something going on with cargo capacity in Quimby.

Same aircraft, same routes, but different cargo capacities. In this case an Airbus 321. Default cargo capacity 53 units. One of my planes is only showing 36 units. And yes as I told before same route same speed same seating config....

I have sent a ticket a few days ago but I guess the ORS problems were taking the team all their attention.

Situation happening not only on the A321 but on the A320 as well....

Anybody experiencing the same?

Will be unrelated. Can you provide gameworld / airline / route / aircraft type and I will look at it

I'm having a similar issue on otto.  I may be missing something, but one of my planes is flying one of its routes with way less seats than normal (not bookings, actual available seats):

@Delvair - not related.

The DC8-62 requires between 1870m (empty load) - 2370m (full load) for landing. MDW has 1987m available so therefore you can't fun a full load...

Is it possible that the demand patterns changed after the update and patch? I am also seeing some routes to go down sharply in bookings since 2 weeks ago (in Idlewild). This is not general though, but only some routes which makes it strange. E.g. 98% of routes are the same level in bookings, 2% are sharply down.