Large scale technical issues affecting several game worlds

Thank you for finally answering the question. Can I kindly suggest that the ASTeam are working to fix the problem, and insure that it is working before looking at the other issues. There is zero point in throwing money (loans....) at players only for the problem to continue. I appreciate it is frustrating but I'm sure a bit of patience would do you better than screaming and shouting...

Ps. I'm probably about 400 million AS down...

@SabenaExpress:

Posting here multiple times a day does not increase your chances to get any money gifted from AS Support. All we can do is give temporary financial aid to help out people that would otherwise lose planes or have to receive rescue loans. Your situation is in no way as urgent as you're trying to show here, with all airlines still being able to pay costs for several days (assuming earning not a single penny). When other airlines are actually losing planes and need support, that's much more severe than your situation.

I lost today my first plane (a 737-700)

thanks, nobody helped me, so i can do all myself 

There is also something going on with cargo capacity in Quimby.

Same aircraft, same routes, but different cargo capacities. In this case an Airbus 321. Default cargo capacity 53 units. One of my planes is only showing 36 units. And yes as I told before same route same speed same seating config....

I have sent a ticket a few days ago but I guess the ORS problems were taking the team all their attention.

Situation happening not only on the A321 but on the A320 as well....

Anybody experiencing the same?

There is also something going on with cargo capacity in Quimby.

Same aircraft, same routes, but different cargo capacities. In this case an Airbus 321. Default cargo capacity 53 units. One of my planes is only showing 36 units. And yes as I told before same route same speed same seating config....

I have sent a ticket a few days ago but I guess the ORS problems were taking the team all their attention.

Situation happening not only on the A321 but on the A320 as well....

Anybody experiencing the same?

Will be unrelated. Can you provide gameworld / airline / route / aircraft type and I will look at it

I don't know why you'd want to blame AS Support, but I just have to correct here: Your airline wasn't running out of money and you cancelled the leasing contract yourself... And please spare us and yourself the next flimsy excuse.

@zedoscarro:

That doesn't quite belong in this thread, as it's different issue. We'll look at it.

aspern

After I had determined on friday that the booking numbers go down massively and on saturday no improvement was to be determined, I canceled all leasing contracts. :(  My little airline would probably have gone out.

So you didn't lose anything, you dropped it on your own. Not really the same thing. Patience is required in these issues, my experience is that the team is generally quite generous in these situations. However whining here in the forums does nothing, so I would suggest a follow up email to support asking for a response. Just my $0.02

Server Aspern, TeddyBear Vietnam

the booking for economy comes back (up to 100%) but very, very slowly

the booking for business is down max 50% as normaly

Please check it again

I don't know why you'd want to blame AS Support, but I just have to correct here: Your airline wasn't running out of money and you cancelled the leasing contract yourself... And please spare us and yourself the next flimsy excuse.

@zedoscarro:

That doesn't quite belong in this thread, as it's different issue. We'll look at it.

I had less than 1mio on my bank account.... The Weekendclosing was up to 3mio before.... 

There wasnt any money so I cancelledthe contract before I had to ground my Airline!

Its not the fault of AS officially, but its your system who caused me problems....

So you are the responsible!

Normally, you will receive a rescue loan if the money does not cover your week closing. As you have cancelled the leasing yourself, you cannot make anybody guilty for your loss. It was a technical issue yes but this happens.

Normally, you will receive a rescue loan if the money does not cover your week closing. As you have cancelled the leasing yourself, you cannot make anybody guilty for your loss. It was a technical issue yes but this happens.

Sure I can

I want the money back, which I lost in the last days!

If not, I can conclude that AS is not helping in any case costumers who have problems made by the game itself

:angry:  

You did not wait for a rescue loan and AS Support has made clear that your financial situation was not as severe as you have described it. Read the term and conditions http://www.simulogics.net/terms/in regards to your rights to claim money back because of technical issues.

Aspern Sarmoti Group:

SLF gets better. Some domestic routes are already back at 100% but others are still at 9 to 19%

SLF on Monday 30% on Tuesday 35% and today on Wednesday 38%

This will be better again. Just wait a few more days. :excl:

I saw this posted in a chinese forum about AS. Is that related? Note the oversold situation in business.

"

AIRLINESIM下调了需求?订票还可以超售了? (Has airlinesim adjusted down the demand? Overbooking is allowed now? In Aspern)

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://aspern.airlinesim.aero/app/com/numbers/1137012'>U7 1760</a>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://aspern.airlinesim.aero/app/info/airports/593' title="Nanjing, 江蘇, 中國">Nanjing</a>,&nbsp;<span>NKG</span>

<span>04.04. 15:25 HT</span>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://aspern.airlinesim.aero/app/info/airports/639' title="Yichang, 湖北, 中國">Yichang</a>,&nbsp;<span>YIH</span>

<span>04.04. 16:42 HT</span>

<div style="text-align:right;"><span>84</span>&nbsp;/&nbsp;<span>84</span>&nbsp;(<span style="color:rgb(92,184,92);">100%</span>)</div>

<div style="text-align:right;"><span>10</span>&nbsp;/&nbsp;<span>9</span>&nbsp;(<span style="color:rgb(92,184,92);">111%</span>)</div>

<div style="text-align:center;">--</div>

<div style="text-align:center;">--</div>

<span>完成</span>
	</div>

"

We've also received a ticket about that. It might be related as part of the ORS chaos we had, but doesn't seem problematic right now and not a permanent issue.

Always happy to overbook :slight_smile:

Aspern Sarmoti Group:

SLF gets better. Some domestic routes are already back at 100% but others are still at 9 to 19%

SLF on Monday 30% on Tuesday 35% and today on Wednesday 38%

This will be better again. Just wait a few more days. :excl:

hope that SAR is making next week profit;)

¨

My Airline had before also only 35%, now it went back (today) to 49,87%... The booking system is working now correctly on some routes, others are too only booked around 0-19%...

But I lost all my money... Today was the first day of min. profit (only some thousands...) 

Everybody has lost a lot of money.

No need to shout. I have calculated my written off profits in my combined operation to be around 100,000,000 AS$. Thankfully my remaining profits covered the entire drama and none of my entities got into the red and I didn't need to touch my reserve fund, get large loans or cancel any lease. Now loads are slowly getting up again even thought the ORS is dropping.

I stopped calculating losses after third day of the issue. Definetly more than 100M AS$. Loads recovering, but some markets looks like recovery much slower than other. Problem that I was going through heavy investment program spending any single free penny to expand fleet/build new terminals, so had to take a loan, but now able to start repayments.