Leasing

Hi, I am the owner of fly me, a company based in mumbai owning 2 leased aircraft and operating domestic routes i am looking to expand into europe and would require an aircraft with certain requirements : [font="Verdana"]at least 150 passenger campacity, range of at least 5,000km, no older than 25, green rating in the field popularity and for LEASE only. If anybody has an aircraft that fits this categories and is willing to lease i am willing to pay up to 200,000 a week and a large deposit up to 5,000,000.

I have noticed that many members in fornebu speak german so i,m going to re-write the above in german

If anybody here is interested in leasing please reply to this post.

German :

Hallo ich bin der Besitzer fliegen mir, ein Unternehmen in Mumbai besitzt zwei geleasten Flugzeugen, die für nationale Routen. Ich freue mich, nach Europa zu erweitern und ein Flugzeug bestimmte Anforderung benötigen. mindestens 150 Passagiere, Reichweite von mindestens 5.000 km, die nicht älter als 25 Jahre, grün Rating im Bereich Passagiere Popularität und zur Miete nur. Falls jemand ein Flugzeug, dass diese Kategorien und bereit, Leasing passt. Ich bin bereit zu zahlen bis zu 200000 pro Woche und eine Anzahlung von bis zu 5.000.000.

Wenn jemand in Leasing interessiert ist, antworten Sie bitte bald.

Danke

Tanay

sorry, wenn mein Deutsch ist nicht die beste, die ich benutzt Google Translate haben.[/font]

[size="3"]You could try Boeing 737-900ER or 757.[/size]

i think nobody will buy a 737-900 for lease out, they are too young and expensive

a 757-200 is may be an idea

at the moment there is one for lease

21,6 Jahre 263.250 AS$ 2.632.500 AS$

I was asking if anybody had an aircraft not listed for lease as i am willing to pay a large deposit but not a weekly fee of more than 200,000

thanks any way :)

nobody can decide about the deposit or the lease rate, it is fixed by AS depending on the value of the aircraft