Location suggestion for international AirlineSim meet-up 2015

Everything is so far apart in the US here (Malmö) I can just take a 30 minutes flight and I am in Berlin, 2 hours to Rome, 2.5 to Madrid, 6 hours to Dubai and 1.5 hours to London. everything's better in Europe.

Everything is so far apart in the US here (Malmö) I can just take a 30 minutes flight and I am in Berlin, 2 hours to Rome, 2.5 to Madrid, 6 hours to Dubai and 1.5 hours to London. everything's better in Europe.

Hmm. From my home base in YYC, I can take a 4.5h flight to reach Toronto, or an 9h flight and arrive in London (England, not Ontario). It’s a 26h train trip between Edmonton and Vancouver (four days if I’d boarded in Toronto), compared to a 14 hour drive or a 90min flight.

It's nearly 8 hours flight for me to go to SFO, with one connection, and 5 hours flight to DFW, also with one connection... I give up  :unsure:

Meh, from Chicago I am less than a four hour flight from anywhere in the US, and less than eight hours from Europe.  Everything is better in the midwest.

That's because of the large city, if I fly from Orlando, it's less than three hours to DFW, and around 6 hours to SFO, but it takes me about one hour to get to Orlando, so that won't do any good. 

But yes, midwest is better in location. <_<