Location suggestion for international AirlineSim meet-up 2015

How about Dublin? Ryanair is based there, so naturally you’ll get cheap flights from basically anywhere.

Also Dublin is a beautiful place, with very friendly and helpful people.

You are right, but as stated before - the decission is made and additional ... we have been in Dublin last year ;)

Amsterdam,  Easyjet hub, KLM HUB, Cheap LH flights from Germany or Train, Schiphol is a great airport, what else do you want.   (And yes SK i live close by)

And yes - we have been there too ;)

How about Hong Kong? It is really easy to leave the airport and go to the city, or vice versa. Plus, at times there are many different airlines that fly to Hong Kong and it's really nice in the Spring and Winter.

Manchester is a nice place

Still not announced…

I'm afraid there won't be an international meet-up this year. Usually, we'd have it in spring and spring is almost over already. 

I'll be in Australia in May though, so if anyone wants to have a drink "down under", let me know ;)

I would say Nice (just because it is a lovely place), Toulouse (going to the Airbus factory) or Dubai (I have just fallen in love whit Dubai).

Toulouse could be great !

And I can help for this  :)

Toulouse could be great !

Even bettre I have just been in the Airbus factory in Hamburg this week and it is great as you can walk around on the factory floor. In Toulouse you can just see the planes from a look-out area. In Hamburg you can also have behind the scenes tours of Miniature Wonderland and there are great resturants, well and there is also something else in Hamburg to see (anybody knows?) ;).

Hi

In Toulouse you can see A380 assembly factory and make a tour of the planes on the runaway

The Toulouse sausages are also well known and so nice  :)

come to my country guys…its MALAYSIA…i hope you guys came to my country

come to my country guys..its MALAYSIA..i hope you guys came to my country

Most AS players are European or American and it would be a veeeery long way to Malaysia. I personally really like Malaysia but I would not come all the way there just for a weekend.

Now it is too late for me to be able to make any meetup this year, as I have my entire year booked in front of me and almost the beginning of next year too. Hopefully I will see everyone in 2016 or 2017.

Most meetups are always in Germany so I would like to suggest Lubeck (one of the cutest towns I have ever seen and for me it just a 2 hour train ride) or Copenhagen (40 minute train ride and I can make it almost all times).

Copenhagen? If we meet there, there needs to be another price hike for AS because otherwise I can't afford the trip :-P

i live in the USA so...

i live in the USA so...

We do have quite a few players from the US, but the US are huge. So picking a place to meet is kind of hard if you want to have more than 2 people meeting there ;)

Well... then let´s meet in San Francisco :D

Why not Ft.Worth that way I could make it