Looking For Co-Founders For Alliance

I want to make an alliance that puts together and amazing option of top class airlines and for the customer to receive the best service for the best price.

HelloAir is dedicated on providing a large and various amounts of services to our customers along with great prices , we like to think our airline is like a family we are dedicated for the best service and are vastly extending our fleet across Australia and the globe.

Our ambition is to set a new look for Australian Aviation and deliver a award winning service to our customers and have outstanding staff always there for our passengers , we are looking into expanding throughout Asia and many other countries of interest.

Safety is our number one priority , we have many procedures in place and have invested a lot in our maintenance .  

HelloAir headquarters are located in Melbourne (Tullamarine) , Australia .

HelloAir Is On Server : Ellinikon

Im looking for a 2nd Co-Founder and 3rd Co-Founder

Please take your time to reply to this as i will review few these replies :)

Regards,

HelloAir

Chances for interested airlines would be higher with more information:

- Your airline and ambitions

- Your server

- Your visions

And your markets, you are looking for alliance member - I would recommend to have a look by yourself and contact some active airlines by yourself.

And I'm moving this to the Ellinikon board...

I always like claims like "great airline", "best price", "best product", "dedication for the best service", "award winning service"... there's so many in this original post.

We all know out of our real lifes: What an airline claims is hardly what you get...  :D

Still Looking For Partners!

Your airline is in service for just 3 days and apparently not in the best financial situation (considering its B rating and your thread in the other forum where you asked how you can loan money to "save your airline and recover"). Yet you used every superlative one can think of in your introduction here. That just doesn't sound coherent.

This might be one of the reasons why there is no interest.

I would recommend to focus on getting your airline back into a profitable status and maybe first join one of the already existing alliances. Once you built a profitable airline that already proved to be reliable you can still try to found your own alliance. And I'm sure you'll be more successful then. ;)

Please take this as constructive criticism and not as a snotty comment. Good luck for the future!

PS: I saw that you purchased an aircraft. I made the same fault in the beginning. It's better to lease than buy in almost all circumstances, especially as a new airline.