Maintenance ratio 614.8%

If some can to tell me about this...with one Dash 8 Q400A I have  3 tour/retour flight ,after every flight have minimum 2h vacation...on schedule page this is information all on green-Maintenance ratio 614,8% and condition 100...Who knows,can I enter one more flight and for one months did I have condition for aircraft 100...how to calculated this? For this type aircraft maintenace category is 23 and what this means...Thank you very much

One more return flight should be possible.  A lot of AS airlines are operating 5 short return flights per day.

If some can to tell me about this...with one Dash 8 Q400A I have  3 tour/retour flight ,after every flight have minimum 2h vacation...on schedule page this is information all on green-Maintenance ratio 614,8% and condition 100...Who knows,can I enter one more flight and for one months did I have condition for aircraft 100...how to calculated this? For this type aircraft maintenace category is 23 and what this means...Thank you very much

You don't need after each flight 2 hrs "vacation". Just schedule 4-5 flights together. Depending on your Maintanance Provider a 5-6 hrs continous break will be enough to give you a 100% ratio or slightly above.

Yes,thank you very much,slowly I see how this work...:)))

Even a 100.1% is enough. So try to squeeze the time as tight as possible.

Even a 100.1% is enough. So try to squeeze the time as tight as possible.

Just remember the closer to 100.1 (i actually have a couple planes AT 100.0%), the more your maintenance costs are. The older your plane, thr closer to 100%, it grows even more costly!!!

But you have more flights and can earn more. Calculated per flight it makes sense to come as close as you can to this 100.1% border.

Just remember the closer to 100.1 (i actually have a couple planes AT 100.0%), the more your maintenance costs are. The older your plane, thr closer to 100%, it grows even more costly!!!

No.

Even though stated as being indirect in the flight’s costing, costs for maint actually are strictly direct expenses in AS, meaning it doesn’t matter how close you get to 100% maint ratio. If you’re at 600% or 60%, your individual flights always will have the same costs for maint (given a certain type-age-route combo)

But your capital costs per seat decrease the closer you get to 100%.