Make some easy money

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Hi All,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]I will be releasing the first batch of shares in 2 weeks time as part of Aussie Pash’s IPO.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]The release date will be Saturday 16th of June at approx 12am GMT.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Aussie Pash has had a profit of $1,149,621 - $3,189,491 - 4,400,660 - 6,621,533 - 8,156,931 a nice increasing trend ;-)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]So what will the additional flush of cash go to? <br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">It will allow me to run a flight between Perth, Australia to the UK. It will also allow me to open a second hub in Perth Australia.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]How will it help you?<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">Of course you will get a 15% cut of my profits, currently sitting around the $8mil mark. If you retain the shares long enough you will see a solid capital growth & with my intended by back scheme (from holding company) you will likely have a company willing to purchase your shares at their upper price limit.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Any support in this would be greatly appreciated![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Kind Regards<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">Dita[/size][/font][/color]

Just a friendly reminder, we will launch in 3 days :slight_smile:

Due to the scheduled server downtime the IPO will be delayed until after the maintenance (Likely Monday morning)

Ladies and Gentlemen and investors of all different types I give you the IPO event of the server!

Aussie Pash Pty Ltd is now offering a chance to own a part of the most exciting Airline company since DELAG!

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Thank you all for the investment! I now how 28mil to invest with & have already ordered a 787 for the perth to england trip.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]As dividends are paid I will be buying back all shares at full price from the parent company as I can.[/size][/font][/color]