Massive Liquidation on Idlewild

Forgive me if I sound stupid, but has something major happened on Idlewild? Because Oriental Aviational Group wasn't just a small airline restarting, it was a massive airline with it topping statistics in many places as well as being a major leasor.

I just like knowing things.

Thanks

He/she just quit.

Probably his cat accidentally stepped on the liquidation button

either he/she doesn't like the new rule or he/she had master the airline simulation enough now he/she try to venture to the real world and build a real airline.

either he/she doesn't like the new rule or he/she had master the airline simulation enough now he/she try to venture to the real world and build a real airline.

Managing a real world airline would be so frustrating after Airlinesim. "Why are my four daily 748 flights between Singapore and outback Australian town empty!?!?!"

It is very frustrating that after the liquidation of Oriental Aviation Group, a cargo airlines is occupying the major airport slots in that region with ATRs cargo planes. It isn't fair at all!

I can also flood the slots with cargo planes with my current company, but I choose to start up a new company to play in that region.

Now that company has already used up to 20% of the slots. What can I do to play fairly...

I agree with you Xray, the cargo planes should also be subject to minimum sum-bar requirements, maybe made less stringent by one bar. But using e.g. Pilatus cargo or LET cargo (not this case) to fly 10 to 10 bar is also slot blocking IMO.

It is very frustrating that after the liquidation of Oriental Aviation Group, a cargo airlines is occupying the major airport slots in that region with ATRs cargo planes. It isn't fair at all!

I can also flood the slots with cargo planes with my current company, but I choose to start up a new company to play in that region.

Now that company has already used up to 20% of the slots. What can I do to play fairly...

Agree, isn't fair at all !!! AS Team please take action

Please simply report those airlines. High frequencies of cargo flights with Cessna, Pilatus or LET aircraft will still be considered slot blocking.

No need to shout about it here.