Mileage available on connections

I was always under the impression that if I flew CITY A - MY HUB - CITY B, as long as the two distances added together were LESS than the direct distance between CITY A - CITY x 2.5 , then the connection would be allowed.

Specifically, I am looking at the ASU-LPB route. The distance between these two is 1490 kms, so 2.5 times this is 3725 kms. The route ASU-GRU is 1137 kms and then GRU-LPB is 2407, making a total of 3544 - which is less than the permitted amount of 3725 kms.

However, despite connections times etc. being within limits, it does not allow connections from ASU-LPB via GRU. Am I missing something or is the 2.5 times mileage rule not valid anymore?

Already happened with me a few gameworlds behind…
Not sure but I think I got to a value of 1.8 instead of 2.5. But don’t remember anymore to be sure…

Many thanks for that - can anyone confirm that 1.8 is the correct figure ??

(Edit) Hey! The factor actually depends on the game world, for Domination it’s 2.0 for example. Let me know if you need the factor for any other game world :slight_smile:

Appreciate your help :grinning:

1 Like

Actually, I was specifically looking in Junkers

Ah okay! Junkers would be 2.0 as well :+1:

Out of interest, is this information listed somewhere? Given that you are happy to share it, I wouldn’t have thought that it’s confidential or anything.

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s a list of the values yet, but I’ll check if we can make them available somehow… In the mean time, feel free to ask me if you need the factor for a specific server!

1 Like