Moscow Zhukovsky

Is this airport in the Airline Sim game yet?

if there was only a way to find out.....

Have you told Support about it? What makes this question specific to Stapleton? Have you found this airport on other worlds?

No 

Mhm… maybe that is your answer then…

That and the fact that at least wikipedia claims the airport is only planned to be opened for service in 2020.

So, is the base on the dark side of the moon implemented yet?

Apparently this airport has already opened and got few flights but some. Both Flightradar24 and zia.aero (the airports website) show a couple of commercial flights per day. English Wikipedia say the airport is in operation and nothing about 2020. Wikipedia is never a reliable source, its a great indication but not a reliable source.

@Highlander If you want the airport then contact support@airlinesim.aero and it is time better spent than spamming me in game each day about something I have told you countless times. I am nice and continue giving you chances but do you really think people would want you if you spam and annoy them? Do you think Unity will accept you after being spammed, cursed at, annoyed, put conditions on? We accepted you ones with open arms but do you think it will happen again? I stated the answer to your spam in written form multiple times and you dont seem to understand it. What if I would just have hinted it? Many girls including my girlfriend sometime hint their needs or feelings instead of saying them. No need to answer me just keep the thoughts in your head and reflect on them. I am not talking about Unity or Airlinesim as they dont matter whatsoever (in this case) I am talking about the bigger picture of human interaction in general.

2-3 million PAX were forcasted in September (4 months after opening) for its first year which will end on 30 May. Could find nothing about actual figures, so...

@CBE: that's why I put a "at least" before wiki ;-)

but you are right and I mis-read.

the German wiki entry states that the completion of the extension and renovation is planned for 2020. airport is supposed to be able to handle up to 12 million pax by then. 

Apparently this airport has already opened and got few flights but some. Both Flightradar24 and zia.aero (the airports website) show a couple of commercial flights per day. English Wikipedia say the airport is in operation and nothing about 2020. Wikipedia is never a reliable source, its a great indication but not a reliable source.

@Highlander If you want the airport then contact support@airlinesim.aero and it is time better spent than spamming me in game each day about something I have told you countless times. I am nice and continue giving you chances but do you really think people would want you if you spam and annoy them? Do you think Unity will accept you after being spammed, cursed at, annoyed, put conditions on? We accepted you ones with open arms but do you think it will happen again? I stated the answer to your spam in written form multiple times and you dont seem to understand it. What if I would just have hinted it? Many girls including my girlfriend sometime hint their needs or feelings instead of saying them. No need to answer me just keep the thoughts in your head and reflect on them. I am not talking about Unity or Airlinesim as they dont matter whatsoever (in this case) I am talking about the bigger picture of human interaction in general.

Okay, I do apologise